• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Time To Lay The SmackDown! On 2011 With This LD On 1/7!

Is Rey vs Del Rio the Main Event?

The 2 matches I thought would get that honor are either done or going on right now.

Big Show needs to be stuck in a midcard tag team for the rest of his career. He's done as a singles wrestler, has been for awhile now. Take him out of this match and we'd have a sick triple threat instead of a clunky fatal fourway with all three smaller guys going after the giant.

Sweet Christ Ziggles is a workhorse. 3 times on one night thanks to his mature girlfriend. What a man.

i would like to see a picture of that.

Not sure when this was taken but:

Eddie+y+Vickie.jpg

The first 4 matches of SD.
Last Man Standing for the world title.
2 IC title matches.
#1 contender fatal 4 way for the world title.
Damn

ZIgs drops the IC strap to Kofi so he can move up to the ME. Knew he was movin up as soon as he put Kofi over just didnt know it would be tonight.

I am perfectly fine with Dolph Ziggler being a main eventer. If I had to choose between the two, I'd rather have Cody Rhodes go over but I am fine with Ziggler in the title picture. He puts on great matches and all. Cody Rhodes and Dolph Ziggler are a less polarizing version of John Morrison and the Miz. Cody has better mic skills, Dolph has better wrestling skills. I love both of them I just wish that Ziggler would dump Vickie.

Wade Barrett? Right on, take Big Show out of the equation, much obliged old chap.

Lulz

gotta love the Goldust move just done by Cody.

He does that a lot. Borrow moves from people he spent time with. He's got Orton's stomps, Hardcore Holly's Alabama Slam, Goldust's uppercut. He's like a fucking Uchiha. Only not a complete douschenozzle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back