It's Time To Lay The SmackDown! On 2011 With This LD On 1/7!

For the first time ever, I think the UK is actually ahead of the USA. Smackdown has finished here. Good show tonight and a good start to the New Year for Smackdown.

I had the show on my laptop all morning just didn't feel like watching it on my computer and decided to just wait for it to air live on my big screen.

Drew badly needs to show personality. His mic skills aren't the greatest and he doesn't do it for me in the ring. He does have the look. I don't like how they took away the best part of Drew- his intro to his theme/entrance. That was awesome. For a good period of time in 2010 Drew was booed nonstop the moment the opening notes of his theme hit. Now the crowd just doesn't care about him and if Vince is still going with the Chosen One thing then they need to a whole lot better than this.

Personally I am happy about Cody Rhodes being in that #1 contenders match. He is a good wrestler. His mic skills are awesome and he plays the most ridiculous gimmick so well. That's why I like Cody Rhodes so much.

Why would you hold Vickie against Eddie?

They loved each other got married and had 3(?) daughters.

Tough Enough, if it runs like it used to, will be much better than NXT.

Big Show. Please do not give him another title shot. For the love of my eyes, please.

Cody needs to start using Cena's cover of his theme for his entrance.

Did I mention how much I'd love to see Drew win this?

Jesus MOAR Ziggles? I love the guy but this might be overkill. Oh shit, praytell he wins.

Michael Cole is upset that no one is really backing his boy Cody Rhodes....look at his shocked expression...

michaelcole.gif

I love Cody Rhodes. Ziggler or Rhodes I am cheering for. I love Big Show as a face but he does squash talent a lot and all and that does get annoying. Not to mention Drew has the look but he needs work on the mic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back