• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Time To Lay The SmackDown! On 2011 With This LD On 1/7!

Oh WOW did that just happen?

and dude, fucking Ryan Mallet? That makes, ZERO fucking sense at fucking all.

I really, really dont like Matt Stryker

What does Vickie Guerrero have in common with Jack Morris possibly being elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame?

Answer: I want an icepick in my hand for both.

This crowd goes crazy over Kofi Kingston. Are you listening Vince? I hate the race card but it's been five years since we've had a black champion and Kofi Kingston sure as hell is championship material.

Who is Ryan Mallett?

QB for Arkansas, headed to the NFL likely for big things in the future. Just an incredibly random person to compare Kofi to.

Decent match there between Kofi and Ziggler, could've used a few more minutes. So who's getting the push from this now? Ziggles or Kofi?

I could tell you who's getting the push X, but spoilers are bad.

On an unrelated note if all goes as planned I'll be getting the Bobby Heenan DVD tomorrow.

This crowd goes crazy over Kofi Kingston. Are you listening Vince? I hate the race card but it's been five years since we've had a black champion and Kofi Kingston sure as hell is championship material.

Yeah but...even with Kofi as winner, do you really think Vince and creative will give him the PUSH he deserves? He's been IC winner before and never really had the fair shake he deserves as good as he is. I have a feeling that Dolph losing here is more for dolph's benefit than for Kofi winning the belt sadly. :icon_neutral:

Well yeah that's what I meant. I think if Kofi Kingston was white he may have been a maineventer already. It's hard to get over as a face but the crowd loves Kofi with the pops he gets, not to mention he has a unique wrestling style that I really like. If you have to connect with the crowd and sell, why was MVP never in the main event picture? MVP was one hell of a talker. I don't want to play something that I hate but damnit why else are these guys being held back?

For the first time ever, I think the UK is actually ahead of the USA. Smackdown has finished here. Good show tonight and a good start to the New Year for Smackdown.

Heenan DVD. Amounts of win that no unit of measure can quantify.

It's awesome man, you'll dig it.

Now let's get to the real meat of the show, that 2/3 Falls match is what I've been anticipating all week long.

MVP was a good worker. I enjoyed his stuff. You guys may not have but I liked his stuff. I liked others in the ring better but I was fine with his stuff as a wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back