• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EXCUSE ME!!! It's Time For The SD! LD On 1/14!

Doesn't stop him from being very boring at times.

He needs to go back to his RNN days, those promos were actually interesting. If he actually went back to showing some emotion and intensity (Speaking and working at a snail's pace is not emotional or intense) he'd actually be interesting.

Also, Kofi's great, one of my favorite guys in the E right now. He has all the tools to make it if only they'd push him...

At least we agree on Kofi.

BTW, the other day when I spoke of Daniel Bryan, I was only trying to get a rise out of you. I love his in ring work, but even you have to admit that he could use some damn charisma.

......Bryan has charisma, you dolt!

Just because it isn't over-the-top charisma like most people in the WWE, doesn't mean it isn't there. It's subtle. He oozes "everyman". Do you watch his promos with Derrick Bateman? His facial expressions are like Regal's. He doesn't need to shout and wave about to have charisma. He does the little things, and they work.

......Bryan has charisma, you dolt!

Just because it isn't over-the-top charisma like most people in the WWE, doesn't mean it isn't there. It's subtle. He oozes "everyman". Do you watch his promos with Derrick Bateman? His facial expressions are like Regal's. He doesn't need to shout and wave about to have charisma. He does the little things, and they work.

I'm sorry Doc, but let's look at it. He was so bad that the WWE has given him TWO, count them, TWO women to help him out. I have to admit though, they are doing a good job with him at some points.

Did you see that promo he had in the locker room with Tyson Kidd? It was god awful.

In the ring though, he's amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back