It's Time To Lay The SmackDown! On 2011 With This LD On 1/7!

Well thats what the buiness does ,guys rise up. I mean were you this angry when Hardy beat HHH for the WWE title?

To be honest I took a two year hiatus from wrestling when Hardy won the title.

I'm not upset that Edge beat Kane. I'm upset that Edge CONSTANTLY ALWAYS ONE UPS HIM IN EVERY SEGMENT AND MATCH!!!

Striker would go back to the days when he had Big Daddy V with him...:wtf: EEWWW...please dear god...no more big daddy moobs...

ah ok Corey, just saw realized you were angry over the booking. I havent been watching smackdown for awhile so i cant comment on that, but i must say even if Edge wasn't the champ, id still he win. Just more beliveable. at this point in both in their careers.

Even if he was a jobber a lot he still was seen as an intimidating presence who did hold a couple of titles. It'd be one thing if Edge bested him but it's just CONSTANT and it's annoying as all hell. Kane beats the arguably the most dominant superstar in the history of the company three straight times but then he looks like a joke time after time when he faces Edge. You think this is good booking? Talk about killing an awesome reign and derailing steam.

Maybe, but your original argument was that it shouldn't be because Kane was dominant in the Attitude Era while Edge was a mid-carder; which is a pretty weak argument.

Kane's title reign had run it's course after the Taker feud and Edge was the best person to beat him. Could it have been done better? Probably, though it hasn't been completely horrible either.

ah ok Corey, just saw realized you were angry over the booking. I havent been watching smackdown for awhile so i cant comment on that, but i must say even if Edge wasn't the champ, id still he win. Just more beliveable. at this point in both in their careers.

Exactly. I'm not angry that Danielson bested Ziggler in every single match since they were both booked well and put on great matches.

Meanwhile Kane has been booked like a joke compared to Edge and that was what I meant.

Maybe, but your original argument was that it shouldn't be because Kane was dominant in the Attitude Era while Edge was a mid-carder; which is a pretty weak argument.

Kane's title reign had run it's course after the Taker feud and Edge was the best person to beat him. Could it have been done better? Probably, though it hasn't been completely horrible either.

I think it's been horrible. Name one segment in which Kane got the best of Edge. I can't name any. I think it could have been done way better to be quite honest.

The next match on the 1st episode of Smackdown of 2011....

Family_GuyPeterandTheChickenFightingBlindAmbition.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back