It's Time To Lay The SmackDown! On 2011 With This LD On 1/7!

I can't wait until Dolph Ziggler gets better on the mic so he could get rid of Vickie Guerrero. He is too awesome for her and she really is annoying. She gets heel heat because she is annoying not because she is a good heel.

The next match on the 1st episode of Smackdown of 2011....

Family_GuyPeterandTheChickenFightingBlindAmbition.gif

Big Show vs The Swagger Soaring Eagle?

The guy is in his 40's. Some guys can still keep it up at that age but do you really expect him to be the same wrestler he was in his 20's?

Of course not. He was better in his 30s than he was in his 20s anyways. He's just become increasingly bland over the past few years in my eyes.

He's having a very good match with Edge right now though, this is better than any of the matches he had with 'Taker over the past few months.

Pretty soon Kofi better start doing something VERY impressive like dancing...I caught him dancing at this rave the other night...check it out.... he could be on that "So You Think You Can Dance" LOL

dancegifs34.gif

And I think Edge still could've been a main eventer without those two as opposed if Dolph didn't have Vickie.

Dolph would've had to drop Vickie eventually, she would've started to become a weight in a BAD way for his career... and not the good push he needed. She was good for a short time with him...but pretty soon, his own 'heel' charisma was far more 'lovable' than hers...if that's possible...:confused: at least I think so.

They've got to buck up and push one of these two guys into the main event scene, they've been building both of them up long enough now and they aren't going to get any more over then they are now.

Did Matt Striker seriously compare Kofi Kingston to Ryan Mallett just then?

My brain...

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2729869 said:
And Matt Hardy would be having alot more.

I'm sure he still would've done something to chase her away, his 'alter ego' or whatever would've scared her off eventually...or something. All that erratic behavior of his...a little too much at times it seems.

They've got to buck up and push one of these two guys into the main event scene, they've been building both of them up long enough now and they aren't going to get any more over then they are now.

I think both of them are main event and World Title Material. Orton's mic skills are inferior to Kofi's yet Orton gets pushed to the moon. Kofi is over enough with the crowd and I can see him as marketable and someone you could put on a PPV poster. I don't think has the tools to be THE face but he has the tools to be a FACE.

Ziggler has that look and the skills in the ring. Thing is though that his mic skills need improvement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back