• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EXCUSE ME!!! It's Time For The SD! LD On 1/14!

I do enjoy from Cody Rhodes. I love that DC shirt... I wouldn't wear it, but there are people who would.

Dude, PERFECT ACTING by Cody Rhodes. Never thought I'd ever say that about him, he used to be the worst.

I really gotta stop giving out rep so much, I can give out one before it says I spent too much. Nobody say anything funny, creative, or insightful.

Dude this is great mic-work to start off the show! Awesome!

Yes..Michael...I can say I've had that privelege...as of October 5th, 2010...I was a lucky one to be sitting 2nd row facing the camera... ADR is amazing in person. Mysterio needs to be euthanized after his many losses to ADR in my honest opinion.

I saw him front row at a house show. The kid sitting next to me had a 619 sign, so of course the true gentleman that is Mr. Del Rio comes over and tares the sign into pieces!

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2750418 said:
I saw him front row at a house show. The kid sitting next to me had a 619 sign, so of course the true gentleman that is Mr. Del Rio comes over and tares the sign into pieces!

I want to go to the next SD show and make an "Alberto Del HERO" sign..and make "LEt me be your personal chaffeur mijo" for him... then also have my own wade Barrett signs...LOL ;)

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2750423 said:
What would you say is your um...shirt size? ;)

He means how big are your tits.

captain_obvious.jpg

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2750423 said:
What would you say is your um...shirt size? ;)

Let's just say that due to certain, assets, I cannot order anything in the women's sizes, to have ample room, I have to wear a men's size Medium, if I want it to be like a tiny baby tee like u would see laycool wear... Otherwise for more breathing room, I get a L or XL to allow for layers... in terms of body shape...I'm built like Natalya or Beth Phoenix...not as tall though...but pretty ample shall we say.. and don't tend to wear such teeny teeny tops frequently.

I seriously can't wait until someone takes Cole down a peg. I so hope we get King vs. Cole at Mania.

I wonder how many rex ryan allusions will be made on SD tonight? They have done that at least 2 weeks in a row now...will they go for a hat-trick tonight? lol

No i haven't. i just wikied it though. I wonder how he starts that conversation with the girls parents. Must be pretty akward.

I caught it about oh...like halfway through..I may have to check it out..but it seemed worth it..I know it will be in the 50 cent rental bin. LOL...at least no commercials..LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back