The SD! LD on 2/11 Is Having Some Trouble In Paradise!

Del Rio was arrogant, the crowd was indifferent, Kofi was like "shut up yo" and then they had a match and he tapped out to the cross armbreaker and here we are

I like Barrett, Jackson, and Gabriel, but the Corre does nothing for me. I don't think they'll ever get close to a similar level to the Nexus.

Heath Slater is such a champ. I'm probably the only one who marks for the One Man Rock Band.

Theo, you can be his roadie, I'll settle for being the new dominating princess for the Caesar of Smackdown. I think they need some lackeys, you think we should apply at wwe.com?

Theo, you can be his roadie, I'll settle for being the new dominating princess for the Caesar of Smackdown. I think they need some lackeys, you think we should apply at wwe.com?

Haha I think I can pull of an annoying roadie. DrewMc vs. Masters, nice.

Possible Edge/DrewMc program after Mania?

Theo, I do think its long overdue for a red head chick to be on WWE. Last we had was Natalya, but hers was a temporary, mine is natural. I'd really be an anti-diva with my tats on me, especially if they let Kong in, they'd have to let me in...LOL. Shoot, I've been doing MMA against my sister since we were little kids. Hardcore matches, our own bareknuckles fights, etc, you name it, we probably did it, first blood..etc.

Gotta admit: For the first time ever, I'm interested in Drew McIntyre.

I admit, its taken me a while, but I really am starting to grow fond of him. He really is a good wrestler, and his presence is VERY dominating when you see him at a LIVE show. the television really does him no justice, and boy is pretty built when you see him up close at a show.

So WWE.com has a poll on what celeb we want to host. Choices are Conan O'Brien, Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Hefner, Ashton Kutcher, and The Situation. Guess we can pretty much count those guys out.

I swear if Situation hosts WM 27...I'm boycotting, but if he does, I'd LOVE to see him chokeslammed, tombstoned, AA'ed, speared, and wasteland'ed, and 619'ed all in succession...please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back