The WWE SmackDown! LD On 2/4 Has A New Star On The Rise, But You Already Knew That!

The three man announce team, ESPECIALLY with Cole taking up 75% of the mic time, is really gonna hold Booker back.

I think (besides Taker) it is safe to call Edge my favorite.

I'm gonna miss Matt Striker. Maybe he'll be moved to Raw with King possibly retiring.

I sure hope so...a commentary team without Striker is like a PB & J sandwich without the jelly... he makes everything sweeter... LOL

Booker gets better as the night goes on, eventually becoming totally awesome.

He's such a refreshing addition to the commentary team.

I don't know if Cole and Striker would make a good team, though. Maybe after Mania they'll make it Cole/Matthews on RAW and Striker/Booker T on Smackdown. That's a pairing I could get behind.

Thought Corre got new music, but it is just a different intro.

Book actually aint bad when you can understand him.

I LOVED Booker T when he and Nash did their 'announcing' on TNA and Lemon and I forgot what the other name was, but it had me :lmao: in my seat.

Corre's music is End of Days by Shaman's Harvest....

An Alberto Del Rio sponsored pinata? What do you think is in it, keys to exotic sports cars?

The Best of Raw 2010 Blu-ray has the entire Old School RAW episode on it right? It may be worth it just to get the dvd for that show alone.

I still cant get over how good Kelly was in the opening. Some people might say she overacted but I thought she was just perfect. Wow.

619-Trouble in Paradise ain't a bad combo at all.

KOFI!!! I hope Kofi makes the Elimination Chamber, but I wouldn't be surprised if they put him in a singles match instead.

Kofi is still one of my very favorites.

Booker says many things in Kofi's match that make my heart smile. :)

Dropping that angle with Drew and Kelly Kelly so abruptly only made the audience more impartial towards Drew. He didn't come off looking like a good guy or a bad guy. The WWE sort of botched that storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back