Has The WWE SmackDown! LD On 1/28 Been Backed Into A Corre(ner)!?

Okay, Cena 50 times better, Edge 30 times better. Regardless of numbers, they're better and more capable of main eventing Mania than Christian.

Sadly....yes...even as HUGE a Christian fan I am...we know the only way he'd headline is if it was a tag belt thing going on again. Which couldn't be ruled out... ::fingers crossed:: but more than likely it won't happen...

It doesn't matter what you said. Your signature has a glaring typo and it will infuriate me endlessly.

Nice response, I suppose my mothers fat, My ride of choice is the short bus and Chuck Norris can resolve all the issues in Egypt?

Go sit on a toilet.

Nice response, I suppose my mothers fat, My ride of choice is the short bus and Chuck Norris can resolve all the issues in Egypt?

Go sit on a toilet.

I probably will sit on a toilet pretty soon, so thanks for the suggestion.

I actually didn't even read what you said. I just quoted something of yours to get your attention. Your sig has an embarrassing typo.

Who the fuck is this dude?

I probably will sit on a toilet pretty soon, so thanks for the suggestion.

I actually didn't even read what you said. I just quoted something of yours to get your attention. Your sig has an embarrassing typo.

Who the fuck is this dude?

I can ignore posts too!

Rage on pig, rage on.

I can't believe Edge can't remember Slaters name.

He only pinned Edge twice in a timespan of 24 hours

trying to decide if that Eagle movie will be good or shit. Looks cool, very much my type....but also has Jake Gyllenhall. Ehhhhhh

I can't wait to see if Alberto drives a car when he enters the Rumble. Maybe thats his strategy? Block the ramp so nobody can enter.

Did Cole just do a Tim Allen impression?

His stock just went up from 0 to .01.

Third guy is gonna be The Big Show or someone of similar stature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back