Has The WWE SmackDown! LD On 1/28 Been Backed Into A Corre(ner)!?

Love the look Kelly shot Matt when he placed her as Drews love interest. Even the blonde thinks he can say stupid things.

Its already been confirmed on some sites that Christian may not even be back in time for WM now...which sucks for the IWC... :disappointed: it was originally thought he'd be back for Elimination Chamber...

Like Cena in 08

Edge last year

I wouldn't be surprised if WWE leaks these reports to cause a stir. I'd say 50-50 Christian can make it.

I'm not completely sold on Christian not being available. Cena wasn't available, and he won the Rumble in 08.

Like Cena in 08

Edge last year

I wouldn't be surprised if WWE leaks these reports to cause a stir. I'd say 50-50 Christian can make it.

Those pec muscle injuries are no joke. Especially to have been injured, and Christian doesn't get hurt very frequently, so it must've been bad enough...'specially would be worse if he came back only to get injured AGAIN at the EC... would be better to be safe than sorry...

Like Cena in 08

Edge last year

Difference is that Edge and Cena actually mattered before they got injured. Christian was going to be turned heel and put in a program with Matt Hardy. Not exactly the best feud on the card.

They're also both about 50 times more entertaining than Christian.

Difference is that Edge and Cena actually mattered before they got injured. Christian was going to be turned heel and put in a program with Matt Hardy. Not exactly the best feud on the card.

Er, Cena maybe

The dude playing hard to get is not a good move, Drew. Think about it, she's Kelly Kelly, you're not the only dude who wants to bang her.

Those pec muscle injuries are no joke. Especially to have been injured, and Christian doesn't get hurt very frequently, so it must've been bad enough...'specially would be worse if he came back only to get injured AGAIN at the EC... would be better to be safe than sorry...

I see your point but I'm taking in account he had surgery around Mid September or so almost immediately, depending on how serious it is. Cena rehabbed it in about 2 months a train athlete like Christan might be able to rehab it in 4 if he wanted to be back for the Rumble. It wouldn't be a huge workload either, Maybe comes out at 40(that just sounds strange to say) and catch the ass end of the match to throw the last guy out. With a Rumble win he essentially doesn't have to do a damn thing until after the Elimination Chamber is over.

I wouldn't doubt creative may serious overlook him in any other situation. This years mania is a bit lack on star power especially on the Smackdown end of things. Edge/Christian is a draw and even so far as teased those two doing something at least a month ago at the Slammies. I still say 50-50, weirder things have happened.

I see your point but I'm taking in account he had surgery around Mid September or so almost immediately, depending on how serious it is. Cena rehabbed it in about 2 months a train athlete like Christan might be able to rehab it in 4 if he wanted to be back for the Rumble. It wouldn't be a huge workload either, Maybe comes out at 40(that just sounds strange to say) and catch the ass end of the match to throw the last guy out. With a Rumble win he essentially doesn't have to do a damn thing until after the Elimination Chamber is over.

Yeah...that's true. you also figure you've got Corre and Nexus who will be so focused on each other for the most part...maybe. And that could be a good recipe for any surprises...

It doesn't matter what you said. Your signature has a glaring typo and it will infuriate me endlessly.

DUDE WHOA IS DCR Vs MASTRIO GONNA BE A FEUD?!?!?!

I was having intercourse during this match last week!!!!! FUCKING SCHWEEEEEEEETTTT hell yea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back