4/12 TNA ReAction + Impact LD Hopefully simulated cum-free Tonight

Because I fucking want to you fucking waste of air. Leave me the fuck alone about my complaining. If I want to fucking complain I don't need your damn permission so kindly shut your fucking mouth.

And he has every right to tell you to get the fuck out if you don't like it KB. Right now you're being the biggest smark stereotype there is, bitching NONSTOP week in and week out about EVERYTHING on a show that you STILL TUNE IN TO WATCH EACH WEEK. If TNA sucks so badly, STOP WATCHING IT.

And he has every right to tell you to get the fuck out if you don't like it KB. Right now you're being the biggest smark stereotype there is, bitching NONSTOP week in and week out about EVERYTHING on a show that you STILL TUNE IN TO WATCH EACH WEEK. If TNA sucks so badly, STOP WATCHING IT.

Sure he can complain about it. As long as he or you for that matter quit telling me to stay out of an LD that I like being in where I say what I think of the show, then he and I are fine.

Because I fucking want to you fucking waste of air. Leave me the fuck alone about my complaining. If I want to fucking complain I don't need your damn permission so kindly shut your fucking mouth.

Yeah, that's a great rebuttal from a guy who likes consistency and logic. LMAO!

I point out a flaw in your pathetic logic and you reply with irreverent nonsense because you can't actually admit that you were caught being a whiney bitch for no reason other than to be a whiney bitch.

LOL you actually think that's the end of MCMG's push?

Oh, and yeah, we did say by Slammiversary did we not? Pretty sure it's April, not June last time I checked.

Oh and I laughed pretty hard when you complained about Abyss getting hit by a car. I guess the WWE and Bret Hart are the only ones allowed to recycle decade old angles, huh?

Touche to an extent. I'll give you that one.

Sure he can complain about it. As long as he or you for that matter quit telling me to stay out of an LD that I like being in where I say what I think of the show, then he and I are fine.

Try reading then, ********. I asked you why you even partake. I never told you not to participate. There's a discernible difference.

Reactions: X
Wasn't total dominance week in and week out, nor was the booking stupid. Batista vs. Cena was old school greatness. This is just old and not great.

It wasn't total dominance? Are you sure, it looked like it was, for 6 straight weeks. Only difference is Cena got to cut promos, which yes, RVD and Hardy really need.

Lethal cracks me up. I don't care how long he's been doing this gimmick. The throwbacks to the late 80's and early 90's WWF feuds and characters is comedy gold!

Yeah, that's a great rebuttal from a guy who likes consistency and logic. LMAO!

I point out a flaw in your pathetic logic and you reply with irreverent nonsense because you can't actually admit that you were caught being a whiney bitch for no reason other than to be a whiney bitch.

Ok fine. Let's go over why the Lockdown match is idiotic, even though I've done this once already IN THIS THREAD.

1. Flair and Hogan should not be the team names. They have next to nothing to do with it yet they're getting the praise for it anyway.

2. They're wasting their biggest stars (Hardy and RVD) by having them be Hogan and Abyss' lackies instead of main eventing the show or at least captaining the teams.

3. The faces will not dominate. They may and more than likely will win, but they will not dominate. I guarantee it.

I could go on.

It wasn't total dominance? Are you sure, it looked like it was, for 6 straight weeks. Only difference is Cena got to cut promos, which yes, RVD and Hardy really need.

True, especially on the last part. Also, big difference as Cena had something to gain in the title. No one wins or loses anything here. Oh wait: Flair and Hogan get bragging rights I guess.

Ok fine. Let's go over why the Lockdown match is idiotic, even though I've done this once already IN THIS THREAD.

1. Flair and Hogan should not be the team names. They have next to nothing to do with it yet they're getting the praise for it anyway.

2. They're wasting their biggest stars (Hardy and RVD) by having them be Hogan and Abyss' lackies instead of main eventing the show or at least captaining the teams.

3. The faces will not dominate. They may and more than likely will win, but they will not dominate. I guarantee it.

I could go on.

Hogan & Flair have nothing to do with the fact that Team Hogan (babyfaces) are being beaten down week-after-week by Team Flair (heels) and will almost certainly lose their match to Team Hogan "against all odds" in classic heel-beats-face-in-battle-face-beats-heel-in-war style.

The fact you think RVD & Hardy are being misused also has very little to do with the logic behind the booking of the match – the thing you are actually complaining about if I understand this correctly.

Hogan & Flair have nothing to do with the fact that Team Hogan (babyfaces) are being beaten down week-after-week by Team Flair (heels) and will almost certainly lose their match to Team Hogan "against all odds" in classic heel-beats-face-in-battle-face-beats-heel-in-war style.

The fact you think RVD & Hardy are being misused also has very little to do with the logic behind the booking of the match – the thing you are actually complaining about if I understand this correctly.

Classic? No not really. The faces have gotten NOTHING in this buildup. Nothing. They need at least one night of awesome.

I'm complaining about the whole match itself. The beatdowns are a lesser part of it.

This guys is a WZ hall of famer.With the most rep and post i have ever seen.we must give him our respect

Classic? No not really. The faces have gotten NOTHING in this buildup. Nothing. They need at least one night of awesome.

I'm complaining about the whole match itself. The beatdowns are a lesser part of it.

Why? It works this way. This is def. a classic style of booking. Face gets beat down week-after-week to the point you think all hope is lost for him. All the odds are against him, and he's outnumbered and often injured only to pull out a win regardless at the PPV.

Batista just did this to Cena. Hart just did this to McMahon.

The fuck are you talking about? Flair and Hogan organized their teams and hand-picked the members. How the fuck are they NOT the captains of those teams? Of course they should be Team Hogan and Team Flair, they're the ones that fucking organized the match in the first place and are the entire reason the match is taking place.

I'll chalk that complaint into the "bitching for the sheer sake of bitching" pile of KB's complaints.

It's fucking Lockdown KB, it's tradition for them to have a War Games-style match to finish the night with two teams made up of main eventers. There's no reason Jeff or RVD shouldn't be in the match. This is yet another example of you simply bitching for the sake of bitching.

I could go on.

Who the fuck wants to watch a completely one-sided match where only one team dominates? Not me. Not you. If they did that you'd be bitching about it in about .3 seconds, calling TNA stupid.

If you're going to bitch about TNA KB, atleast bitch about the stupid shit they do like the OJ angle or the Knockouts Lockbox segment from last week, stop picking apart every single thing the company does.

This guys is a WZ hall of famer.With the most rep and post i have ever seen.we must give him our respect

Who gives a shit about rep or post count? Quality, not quantity.

I respect anyone who I can debate intelligently with. Post count has zero to do with it.

How the hell are you not getting the fact that they are playing a big part in the entire reason the match is going on? Have you missed the 90000 promos declaring thier match to be the deciding factor in who controls the company?

Lethal Lockdown will be the Mainevent, if I'm wrong, I'll admit it, but right now, I think it will be. And you want to just make RVD or Hardy the team captain despite the fact that it wouldn't make sense? It's entire purpose would be for ratings mot logical booking so you'd rather have it that way?

Why should they dominate? I missed reading that in the thread.

The fuck are you talking about? Flair and Hogan organized their teams and hand-picked the members. How the fuck are they NOT the captains of those teams? Of course they should be Team Hogan and Team Flair, they're the ones that fucking organized the match in the first place and are the entire reason the match is taking place.

I'll chalk that complaint into the "bitching for the sheer sake of bitching" pile of KB's complaints.

It's fucking Lockdown KB, it's tradition for them to have a War Games-style match to finish the night with two teams made up of main eventers. There's no reason Jeff or RVD shouldn't be in the match. This is yet another example of you simply bitching for the sake of bitching.

Who the fuck wants to watch a completely one-sided match where only one team dominates? Not me. Not you. If they did that you'd be bitching about it in about .3 seconds, calling TNA stupid.

If you're going to bitch about TNA KB, atleast bitch about the stupid shit they do like the OJ angle or the Knockouts Lockbox segment from last week, stop picking apart every single thing the company does.

Oh believe me: this show has given me plenty to bitch about. It's Russo at his....best? I've hated the idea of Lockdown since it first aired in what, 2005? This is nothing new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back