IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.20.14 — A Beautiful Reformation?

I like the wolves but they've been booked mediocre at best. They should be champs by now.

Translation: stop liking what I don't like.

Hey, you're entitled to bad taste. You've had it for years lol. I just feel that since you watch this program and this character is "different" that you WANT to like it. And the thing is, the promos leading up to his debut were VERY good. So it looked like the character had potential. However, that promo he just cut on MVP was atrociously bad. Kinda makes the character take a step back and it's probably one they should have protected more by doing video promos rather than face to face ones for as long as possible.

I do wish TNA would stop ringing the bell and then going to a break a second later. Just start the match when you get back.

All new talents. Check ImpactWrestling.com's roster for a little more back-story on them all. Their bios have a short bit on all their debuts.

Obviously I know who the Bromans are (unfortunately), and I've heard a lot about the Wolves, but I've never seen or heard of the two little guys before.

Hey, you're entitled to bad taste. You've had it for years lol. I just feel that since you watch this program and this character is "different" that you WANT to like it. And the thing is, the promos leading up to his debut were VERY good. So it looked like the character had potential. However, that promo he just cut on MVP was atrociously bad. Kinda makes the character take a step back and it's probably one they should have protected more by doing video promos rather than face to face ones for as long as possible.

Translation...

You're taking a shrieking basket case seriously. That's your problem right there.

Eddie Edwards made a quick pop-by on the Impact Wrestling podcast this week. Habs, you'll be happy to know, he's a huge Boston sports fan.

I'm not going to be critical of the Willow character as this is the first time I have seen him, and I would imagine I won't see him again for quite some time. But honestly, I don't get it. If it wasn't so obviously Jeff Hardy, and if the announcers weren't conceding that, it might make more sense to me. But it just struck me as Jeff Hardy with a new mask and some odd behavior.

You're taking a shrieking basket case seriously. That's your problem right there.

No, I'm seeing Jeff Hardy doing a bad impression of a shrieking basket case, with the shrieking being the best part of that "promo".

I think it's just that I'm a dark character snob. I love dark characters but they're easy to mess up.

Ok, I very rarely watch TNA so I don't know the stories so I could be way off here but why do I have the feeling that Love and Rayne are going to turn on Sky? Does that make any sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back