IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.20.14 — A Beautiful Reformation?

Ok, I very rarely watch TNA so I don't know the stories so I could be way off here but why do I have the feeling that Love and Rayne are going to turn on Sky? Does that make any sense?

They definitely planted the seed, and with Kim kinda turning face-ish and Awful Kong gone from TNA now, they need new heels to focus on. I'd put my money on them costing her a match next week with old school TBP tactics, complete with an "Oops! Sorry!" Mean Girls finisher. :D

Wait, wait a minute. Wait a fucking minute. This sounds a fuck of a lot like The Beard from WZCW. What the hell?

Hmm.....a random guy we haven't seen in months gets a story.

Make your own Russo jokes.

You'd rather he just randomly show up? Somehow I can't imagine a scenario in which you wouldn't criticize TNA for.

If they're keeping him on the roster and he's been off television for months, yeah, I'd like a story for guys who are returning. If it's a new character or just an explanation of where the hell they've been — gotta have something.

You'd rather he just randomly show up? Somehow I can't imagine a scenario in which you wouldn't criticize TNA for.

If they're keeping him on the roster and he's been off television for months, yeah, I'd like a story for guys who are returning. If it's a new character or just an explanation of where the hell they've been — gotta have something.

The story sounds fine. I just have no interest in seeing Knux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back