IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.20.14 — A Beautiful Reformation?

Indeed he does, but it doesn't help when the announcers just say it's Jeff Hardy. I actually might not recognize him if not for th ebig green tattoo.

You guys actually liked that? That was the faking sounding shit ever.

I'm guessing you guys also think the girl who pity fucked you really felt you were the "best ever" and that the orgasm she claimed she had was real?

I'm guessing you guys also think the girl who pity fucked you really felt you were the "best ever" and that the orgasm she claimed she had was real?

Not at all.

Everyone's taste is different. I did get a really good positive chuckle from reading your comment.

Buzz_Killington.jpg

Translation: stop liking what I don't like.

The translation is more like "ya'll are weird and grasping at liking something 'different'."

Unfortunately, different doesn't always mean good and in this case, just no. Makes sense though, since I've always thought Jeff Hardy was quite mediocre.

The translation is more like "ya'll are weird and grasping at liking something 'different'."

Unfortunately, different doesn't always mean good and in this case, just no. Makes sense though, since I've always thought Jeff Hardy was quite mediocre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back