Live Discussion: Turning Point 2/12/2007

Seems pretty legit to me, Eric Young as a replacement seems like an "out of the blue" move since he already had a match tonight, not to mention Joe was pissed during his speech. We will see if this was an angle soon enough.

it was real I mean wonder what will come from this i mean if TNA keeps Joe and i know they will we will see Joe vs Nash at the next PPV

I think this thread proves that WWE is still miles ahead when it comes to popularity.

see, I beg to differ, maybe the people watching this PPV were in awwwwwwww mode, proving that TNA's PPV are more significant than the WWE. and that so many people were shocked on how good their PPV's are they forgot to respond in the LD.

No, Kidding I believe you are correct.

who cares if its more popular its still crap

its just like a pc you can go out and buy one from dell or pc world and pay a premium or get landed with something crap or you can buy all the parts and make it yourself and by buying all the parts your self its also cheaper.

its also like music were a lot of girls will buy some crap boy bands music, or were a classical piece is far more technical with different instruments and far more notes but people still by the pop crap btw i dont listen to pop or classical

WWE is really boring there isnt a raw were i dont think ive wasted 2 hours where as at least in tna i can see some great technical and high impact wrestling

does it matter really if tna is less popular i think it dosnt have the exposure that wwe has or the stupid fans who only watch wwe coz cena or lashley is in it lol if they took all of the babyfaces out of it then i bet none kids would watch it

half the time the kids outgrow wrestling becasue they only remember the stupid cena or whatever and get embarrassed about liking him dont remember the great technical or high flying

its the most popular guys like Lashley or Cena giving wrestling a bad name

really i think he shouldnt have directed that speech to Nash coz he turned up and was rearing to go backstage and i think it was hard having Joe bring him down it was unnecessary but as for hall he punked out but really we will have to wait and see what happens before we can truly judge.

Silly statement. TNA is the number two promotion. But the gap between then and WWE is huge. This isn't about wrestling, it is about popularity and making money. Wrestling is a buisness after all.

Silly statement. TNA is the number two promotion. But the gap between then and WWE is huge. This isn't about wrestling, it is about popularity and making money. Wrestling is a buisness after all.

fact.........but their main objective is too make money, and the WWE is a far more superior product in terms of money making, and how much they bring in from sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back