Prison PPV Discussion Thread

kieran_devlin

Getting Noticed By Management
Basically a place to properly discuss PPVs for us prisoners visitors to the prison are welcome.

Mainly TNA and WWE PPV will be discussed but i think if anyone wants to discuss ROH or other wrestling promotions feel free to do so.

The next PPV will be TNA Sacrifice Sunday 11th May 2008.

Matches confirmed so far- (c)=champion

Triple Threat match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Samoa Joe (c) vs. Scott Steiner vs. Kurt Angle

Deuces Wild Tournament for the vacant TNA World Tag Team Championship: Team 3D vs. Christian Cage and Rhino vs. The Latin American Exchange (w/Salinas and Hector Guerrero) vs. A.J. Styles and Super Eric vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD

The other four teams will be made at random with members of the "Egotistical Eight": Sting, Booker T, Robert Roode, James Storm, Kip James, BG James, Matt Morgan, and Awesome Kong.

TNA Knockout Makeover Battle Royal: Gail Kim vs. O.D.B. vs. Traci Brooks vs. Christy Hemme vs. Velvet Sky vs. Salinas vs. Angelina Love vs. Roxxi Laveaux vs. Rhaka Khan vs. Jacqueline

Match will begin as an over-the-top battle royal
Final two competitors will face each other in a ladder match, where the winner will receive a TNA Knockout Championship match and the runner-up will have her head shaved.

TerrorDome match: Participants TBA

Joe'll come out champion, LAX will take the tag gold (or for irritation value, BG and Kip paired and win).
As for the knockouts...I could see ODB with a shaved head and Rhaka Khan taking the match.

Good picks btw.

I think with the world title even for tna they are not stupid enuf to take it away from joe yet so i also pick joe, anyway he hasnt been champion long enuf to say if he can carry the belt well.

With Hector in their corner i pick LAX to take the tag the tag belts either that or some sort of Super Eric commotion.

Womens match i dunno as far as tna is concerned it could be anyone meh it would fit in with ODBs character tho.

Jey lethal in some sort of rematch for the title but expect a feud between Petey and lethal to start.

Maybe the x division thing will be in the "TERROR DOME".

"The participants for the Terror Dome Steel Cage match at the Sacrifice PPV are: Jay Lethal vs. Curry Man vs. Kaz vs. Alex Shelley vs. Jimmy Rave vs. Chris Sabin vs. Johnny Devine vs. Shark Boy vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Consequences Creed. The object of the match is to climb out of the top of the cage."

Guess i was right i pick Lethal to win it or maybe Kaz since he was a while back in like for a push, still he was in that tag with EY so he might not win.

I'm going for devine on this one. He's had a mini-push lately, and i can see a dutt/lethal angle starting soon so I think they're out.

Good call i forgot about that kinda tension, im surprised i forgot about that its blatantly obvious they are teasing a split between Lethal and Dutt.

I pick Shark Boy to win i mean if he dosnt do something big soon it will be a waste of a character build up.

I think they will tease the EY situation some more so i take back my Kaz pick, at first i thought ability wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back