4/12 TNA ReAction + Impact LD Hopefully simulated cum-free Tonight

Great to see that the former WWE Champion is fighting more meaningless matches instead of main eventing the show like logic would say.

How can we?? Its the 90's over again....Look who the hell is on TNA..

Look who's been on Raw alot lately...its the damn 90's again

I didn't mean in this match.

I meant you got Hogan,Nash,Flair,Hall,Pac,Sting

don't get me wrong I love TNA more but its the 90's again

And we crush the face team even more. Last week and now this week too.

Oh gee, ya mean the heels are thumping the faces heading into a PPV where the faces will almost certainly rebound and win on the biggest platform possible? And here I thought you actually wanted old school booking. :lol:

Least you could do is be consistent in what you complain about. This shit is getting ridiculous, man. Why do you even partake in these LD's?

Oh gee, ya mean the heels are thumping the faces heading into a PPV where the faces will almost certainly rebound and win on the biggest platform possible? And here I thought you actually wanted old school booking. :lol:

Least you could do is be consistent in what you complain about. This shit is getting ridiculous, man. Why do you even partake in these LD's?

Because I fucking want to you fucking waste of air. Leave me the fuck alone about my complaining. If I want to fucking complain I don't need your damn permission so kindly shut your fucking mouth.

Here lies the push for the MCMG: being fed to Morgan and Amazing Red.

TAKE IT X! TAKE IT!

Yes I know we have like two more months.

LOL you actually think that's the end of MCMG's push?

Oh, and yeah, we did say by Slammiversary did we not? Pretty sure it's April, not June last time I checked.

Oh and I laughed pretty hard when you complained about Abyss getting hit by a car. I guess the WWE and Bret Hart are the only ones allowed to recycle decade old angles, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back