TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/15

This iMPACT iNVASION is making my head hurt.

Are they faces or heels?

Why are they here?

Why did Dixie invite them?

How many WWE storylines can TNA steal?

Are they linked at all to Sting?

If they're not who Abyss is talking about, who is?

How much longer before Russo fucks this angle up?

So many questions coming from a storyline with old, past their prime guys that won't do shit for the younger roster.

Did you not have the same question when Nexus attacked?

How many more ideas can the WWE steal from WCW?

Wooh, they didn't give you an answer in the first 10 minutes of the angle, that must mean it's a failure.

One question, I get you kids these days gotta have your XBOXS and your STD's right away, but have you younguns (read: impatient people) ever heard of, crazy notion, actually having to think for awhile?

I know it's hard, with all this other people thinking for you on the internet thing, but you might want to give it a try sometime.

Security came after the ECW guys. It's not like they were spoiling for a fight with anyone other than Abyss.

Had they been regular fans, TNA officials would have treated them the same way. That's essentially what the ECW members were at that point, just fans entering the ring.

Did you not have the same question when Nexus attacked?

Yes, but there was an actual answer and a legit reason. Since they aren't who Abyss is talking about, then what is their purpose?

How many more ideas can the WWE steal from WCW?

Yeah, because WWE trying to create new stars is exactly the same as Hogan and his buddies keeping all the spotlight in a storyline that mostly caused WCW to go out of business.

Wooh, they didn't give you an answer in the first 10 minutes of the angle, that must mean it's a failure.

It doesn't make it a failure, but there are so many questions at this point, and i'm not sure if all of them will be answered.

One question, I get you kids these days gotta have your XBOXS and your STD's right away, but have you younguns (read: impatient people) ever heard of, crazy notion, actually having to think for awhile?

I don't have a problem with having to think for awhile, but it takes effort to do a storyline like this right, while TNA just made it seem random. Sometimes it can just make things a real headscratcher.

I know it's hard, with all this other people thinking for you on the internet thing, but you might want to give it a try sometime.

Yeah i've got nothing for this.

I'm the last viewer of this discussion, mission accomplished :)

Turrible.gif

So I have this straight, people thought this was a good episode?

The K/O segment by itself brings this to below average. My GOODNESS gracious

This was a serious question.

No. Haven't mentioned it for months.

As for the Invasion, I thought to myself "Hey, this is just like Nexus" as it was going on. Except for these guys are 20 years older and complete shit. So, yeah.

TNA likes a good poorly done invasion angle every couple of months. Normally they'll get distracted by a balloon or something halfway through and forget about it though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

Well, one of my weekly TNA questions has been taken care of.

Rob Terry just showed up as abruptly and without explanation as he disappeared. You butter my biscuit, TNA

Well, one of my weekly TNA questions has been taken care of.

Rob Terry just showed up as abruptly and without explanation as he disappeared. You butter my biscuit, TNA

He hasn't been "gone", he's been on Xplosion. Same with Eric Young, Sarita, Taylor Wilde, Brutus Magnus, Orlando Jordan, etc.

Are they faces or heels?

Pretty sure since they help out the top face in the company that they likely faces, also didn't we already go over this?

Why are they here?

Why did Dixie invite them?

Aren't those two questions basically the same?

How many WWE storylines can TNA steal?

wrestling promotions have been "stealing and borrowing" ideas from other promotions since the beginning of fucking time

Are they linked at all to Sting?

A better question might be 'are they linked to Sting?', and IDK, [erhaps we should keep watching, maybe we'll find out

If they're not who Abyss is talking about, who is?

Again perhaps we should keep watching, TNA might surprise us with an answer

How much longer before Russo fucks this angle up?

Well considering half the IWC has called it a failure already, is it possible for Russo to fuck it up?

So many questions coming from a storyline with old, past their prime guys that won't do shit for the younger roster.

So many questions coming from a guy who is clearly a WWE fanboy and just wants to jump on the Bash TNA bandwagon

So I have this straight, people thought this was a good episode?

The K/O segment by itself brings this to below average. My GOODNESS gracious

The KO segment was some of the most painful television I have ever sat through, & I didn't see the whole episode, just the last few segments

Yeah, because WWE trying to create new stars is exactly the same as Hogan and his buddies keeping all the spotlight in a storyline that mostly caused WCW to go out of business.

Yeah I don't recall seeing Hogan or any of his buddies anywhere near this last night

exactly. Its were the mid card champion can be found, apparently.

Wait, has it ever even been clarified what the fuck exactly the global title even is?

It's pretty much The Legends Title, which means fuck all to TNA, but we have it, so why not try to use it, because we're not suffering from a lack of credibility from our other titles, kno wat I'm sayin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back