TNA LD for 07/29

Watching the show now.

Wasn't Hogan one of the things ECW was supposed to be completely against and revolting again?

Just started myself. But then again, I could probably do without the ECW opening segment.

.. EV2.0? Extra violent 2.0?

"Are we gonna light someone on fire". Yep this is gonna be horrific. The chant sounds awful as well. E-C-Dub sounded better though. But at least TNA realized they could get their ass sued.

So Eric Young has a head injury and isn't thinking straight but TNA is going to allow him to wrestle anyway. Yeah that makes them look great.

Fell asleep. Thank goodness for DVR.

I only watched the second half of the show last night, and I won't say anything to spoil it for you KB. But if you fell asleep last night, you better drink a combination of lots of coffee and Red Bull to get through it today. Because if you fall asleep again, it may feel like a Hot Tub Time Machine incident for you.

So in other words after the whole tryout thing, it winds up being the original four guys that Flair hung out with being Fourtune?

I love being able to scroll through a match. I simply do not care about anything but the entrances of female wrestlers. And that's primarily the Beautiful People in general, and Maryse.

Originally there were 5 people beyond Flair in Fortune KB, but I'm guessing Desmond is out of the picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back