• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 05/27

Well the last 15 minutes was pretty good. The rest: not so much.
Don't think I'm gunna be a regular in these things any more.

See this is what I don't get. They had a little feud not to long ago. I know Anderson saved him last week and as a face you return the favor. But why shake hands? Three weeks ago you were talking about putting him through tables and shit...

I just don't think it makes sense... O well... Still a decent little match and ending.

See this is what I don't get. They had a little feud not to long ago. I know Anderson saved him last week and as a face you return the favor. But why shake hands? Three weeks ago you were talking about putting him through tables and shit...

I just don't think it makes sense... O well... Still a decent little match and ending.

When you hotshot a face turn, that's kind of what happens. As much as it's working, I still think AJ needs to be a face and a face AJ against a heel Anderson would have been a much better match because they work those styles better.

I enjoyed tonight's Impact, but I still don't know how every week The Band, Rob Terry, Orlando Jordan, and Abyss get air time and we don't see or hear any mention of Samoa Joe or Motor City Machine Guns. At least we saw Joe tonight. Also, what happened to Motor City's tag title shot? Did it disappear out of nowhere again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back