• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 06/03

Don't imitate anything on this show.

So remember: don't talk, walk, breathe, think or do anything like that.

So will it be Hernandez returning to take Morgan 1 on 1, or will Morgan find a partner, win the tag titles, and Hernandez challenge him along with Homicide?

All things considered... that was a really good episode of Impact. Given that I more or less decided I was going to quit last week, TNA save themselves a viewer (or they would if I was an American at any rate).

So will it be Hernandez returning to take Morgan 1 on 1, or will Morgan find a partner, win the tag titles, and Hernandez challenge him along with Homicide?

Now that Morgan doesn't have the titles any more I'd imagine that they'll keep it as 1 on 1, they reform LAX when they're done.

Morgan already has a match against the Wölfpac, so I'd imagine Hernandez somehow gets involved in the match to help the Wölfpac retain.

Now that Morgan doesn't have the titles any more I'd imagine that they'll keep it as 1 on 1, they reform LAX when they're done.

Right, but I was saying how Morgan has a title shot at this PPV with a mystery partner. Whoever it is could win the title with Morgan, leading to the Hernandez feud. Hell, what if it's Homicide that's Morgan's partner and then Homicide turns on Morgan to rejoin Hernandez. A little busy for a story but it could work.

This wasn't a bad show. The key thing to it was there was a structure and a coherent story for the most part. Now the story wasn't very good but there was SOMETHING. That's a big step in the right direction.

This was a better show by far then what we usually see on Impact. They booked a lot of matches for the PPV with new feuds brewing. They teased an AJ Styles face turn and Hernandez in the audience. Also, Flair's promo was golden.

I did watch most of iMPACT. Sorry I couldn't be here for the LD. But overall, Pope as a heel? It worked as Elijah Burke in the WWE... but he still has some momentum as a face. And the Four Way was fine. Working Joe back into the title hunt is good for the TNA lifers out there who love Joe. And it also makes Joe look strong to be the one to get Morgan down. Overall, decent show. Had its moments. FULL OF POTENTIAL.

This wasn't a bad show. The key thing to it was there was a structure and a coherent story for the most part. Now the story wasn't very good but there was SOMETHING. That's a big step in the right direction.

Yea... no matter how bad. Structure is good for any wrestling show. It means that when they do something GOOD, it'll be a whole lot more awesome. Building to something's what makes people keep tuning in.

I watched for 40 min, all consisting of Hardy/Anderson v. Beer Money. Literally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back