TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/15

wAIT WHO is Rob Terry? What the fuck is the global title? is that like, the same as the world title?

You'd think, wouldn't you?

No, Global and World, in some weird and twisted parallel dimension, have a different meaning. The name of the dimension is "TNA's Booking Department"

Wow.... I had this all thought out differently. I thought lat night's episode would be... You know, good.

Wait, Al Snow was part of the ECW group that was invited. Well, Dixie says "They were invited!" and this is Al's reaction:

whatz.gif

I honestly don't understand TNA at this point. I'm willing to give them chances, but...I may be overdoing it with the amount of free passes I've tossed and seen tossed to them. :/

Wait, Al Snow was part of the ECW group that was invited. Well, Dixie says "They were invited!" and this is Al's reaction:

whatz.gif
:lmao:

I think Al was working as a road agent or some shit and Tenay fucked up by calling him an invader.

I'm not too thrilled with this week's show. Was Bischoff leaving for a few weeks really that bad?

You know... Just saying, but Abyss really sounds like Kevin from The Office on steroids

Pretty sure since they help out the top face in the company that they likely faces, also didn't we already go over this?

In all honesty I just have a feeling that we'll see a turn or something.

Aren't those two questions basically the same?

Yeah...I just figured that out, oops.

wrestling promotions have been "stealing and borrowing" ideas from other promotions since the beginning of fucking time

Can't argue on this one, but doing this just after Nexus started makes it either an obvious copy, or REALLY ironic.

A better question might be 'are they linked to Sting?', and IDK, [erhaps we should keep watching, maybe we'll find out

Gotta agree with this one.

Again perhaps we should keep watching, TNA might surprise us with an answer

This one too.

Well considering half the IWC has called it a failure already, is it possible for Russo to fuck it up?

Well considering Russo's involvement in past Invasions, we'll just have to wait and see.

So many questions coming from a guy who is clearly a WWE fanboy and just wants to jump on the Bash TNA bandwagon

I am a true TNA and WWE fan, it's just that after awhile, the fan aspect dissapears and people become more like judges. And it's not like this hasn't already been discussed, and the details are obvious to some people. Also, I don't "bash" TNA, I would call out anything WWE has done if done poorly, but they are doing a better storyline at this point.

Quite nice to see Nash giving the nod to Larry Zybysko with this new gimmick, really.

Can anyone tell me why Chelsea's still with Desmond Wolfe? Do they have some Randy-Liz complex?

Or for that matter, why does Joe lose his match Sunday, and leapfrog Styles, who won his match?

Can anyone tell me why Chelsea's still with Desmond Wolfe? Do they have some Randy-Liz complex?

Or for that matter, why does Joe lose his match Sunday, and leapfrog Styles, who won his match?
He beat AJ Styles on iMPACT! one on one. Had a great match with RVD. He beat Hernandez one on one and he wasn't the one pinned in the tag team match at Victory Road. The real question is how is Rob Terry #10 and Matt Morgan isn't in the Top 10.

Yes, but there was an actual answer and a legit reason. Since they aren't who Abyss is talking about, then what is their purpose?

I don't know man, well, actually I do because they talk about it next week, but here I was trying to just get you to chill out and wait a week for your answers.

Yeah, because WWE trying to create new stars is exactly the same as Hogan and his buddies keeping all the spotlight in a storyline that mostly caused WCW to go out of business.

Time Warner is going to sell WWE? Holy shit.

It doesn't make it a failure, but there are so many questions at this point, and i'm not sure if all of them will be answered.

That would be the point of watching next week.

I don't have a problem with having to think for awhile, but it takes effort to do a storyline like this right, while TNA just made it seem random. Sometimes it can just make things a real headscratcher.

I take it you knew exactly why Nexus was there right after wards too right?

I'm the last viewer of this discussion, mission accomplished :)

You're not KB, you don't satiate my sexual desires..

As for the Invasion, I thought to myself "Hey, this is just like Nexus" as it was going on. Except for those guys are 20 years younger and complete shit. So, yeah.

Fixed that up for you.

He's Welsh. They do that.

Racist.

Well yeah, you see in order for him to lose it he would actually have to defend it, and since he's been hiding on "Xplosion" I'm guessing nobody has challenged him for it cause they don't know that he or the Global title are still around

He's actually defended it twice in the last month on Xplosion against Magnus.

wAIT WHO is Rob Terry? What the fuck is the global title? is that like, the same as the world title?

He's a man of may hats, and no one understands him but his women.

Serious question, WTF is Xplosion?

One hour show televised in the UK.

So let me get this straight.

In order to know every angle/storyline in TNA, I need to watch Impact, PPVs, Xplosion (not even shown in this country on TV at the moment), check their website and watch their wrestlers' video diaries?

So let me get this straight.

In order to know every angle/storyline in TNA, I need to watch Impact, PPVs, Xplosion (not even shown in this country on TV at the moment), check their website and watch their wrestlers' video diaries?

To know every angle on Impact, no. You're not asking questions related to Impact, you're asking questions related to Xplosion. It's like me trying only watching Raw and asking about NXT.

And I'm pretty sure Mahoney was there Guy.

I thought I saw Mahoney too.

Then quit running angles on Impact that are from Xplosion and expect us to know about them. They talk about not seeing Magnus forever, yet he's still feuding with Terry? TELL US THAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back