• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/01 with Complimentary EZ Pass to Victory Road

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Is There Not a Highway, or Only a Road to Victory?
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 07/01

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ajjoe.jpg

• It will be a huge heavyweight rankings clash as "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles faces Samoa Joe! You bet your ass AJ will feel they're wrath. ;) Who are they, you ask? I'm kinda curious myself…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

popereturns.jpg

• "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero makes his return to TNA Wrestling! Is he still pimpin'? No diggity – no doubt. Wait, that song's still cool, right?

IMG_2349.jpg

• After his monstrous actions last week, will Abyss' path of destruction continue? What will Hulk Hogan have to say about what went down? Has Abyss finally washed those ketchup & mustard stains out of his clothes, and does he plan on charging Hogan the $6.25 it cost to do so?

Also...

[YOUTUBE]2sHejEpeRDk[/YOUTUBE]

Don't miss this week's "iMPACT!" as the countdown continues to the July 11 "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View event!

I won't be here. I got work. Shit... Hulk won't be around for a while I think. Back surgery.

I believe the bet was that Sting would explain the Deception angle. That hasn't come close to happening. I've known why Sting did it since the beginning. It's not that hard to figure out. He just hasn't explained it, which was the bet in part.

Also after watching BATB 2000, this looks solid so I'll be a bit less bitchy.

I believe the bet was that Sting would explain the Deception angle. That hasn't come close to happening. I've known why Sting did it since the beginning. It's not that hard to figure out. He just hasn't explained it, which was the bet in part.

Also after watching BATB 2000, this looks solid so I'll be a bit less bitchy.

Gotcha. I still think there's potential to get the actual deception angle explained by (or at) the PPV.

Tiger (or maybe you) summed it up perfectly last week: most of us, myself included, get that it's about Hogan. The thing is, other than a 2 minute promo from about three months ago, that hasn't been mentioned since. What about Hogan? It's just implied rather than being explained. The fans don't seem to get it, hence the why Sting why chants as well as Tenay and Jarrett asking that also. Jarrett even said he didn't care about why anymore, which says to me his character doesn't know. That's what i want said. That and Deception. And the playing card thing. And who kidnapped Joe. Uh...what the deal was with Jordan having a guy and girl with him. Who Hogan and Bischoff were going to pick up at the airport. Where can you get those Rob Terry pasties? Who actually thinks Bubba vs. Neal is a good idea and the inevitable Bubba vs. D-Von match also. While they're at it I'd like to know why the world champion has been on TV for 1 minute in two weeks. There's the issue of the multiple Stings. Maybe why they think an ECW faction is actually a good idea.

But those are just basic questions obviously.

My girl is with her family this week, so I'll be here. I parrot this line pretty much every week these days, but this really is likely to be my last LD for a while. Moving day approaches and all that.

I haven't been around the last couple of weeks, but I'm gonna try and be here for this one. Can't imagine too much could happen in the next 45 minutes.

I'll be here.

Yes, you heard right. I figure I better find out what I am missing.

I have low expectations but I'll keep an open mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back