• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 06/03

No you didn't.

See.

Fine, but if you are assuming that what I said meant that the absolute second he broke away that he would magically be better, then fine, you win. Clearly though, I mean that if given the spotlight and chance the other main event heels have gotten, he could do a better job. That was the point of the statement. In Lehman's terms, Roode has a lot of talent that I believe would be showcased if he was a singles competitor.

I'd be inclined to go with Roode over Storm; although I don't know how much of that is simply a result of Storm being limited by his gimmick.

I don't see the problem. They're wrestling two main event guys. Its better than what the Guns are getting.

Yeah, at least they get a good amount of TV team every week unlike the Guns. I'm just a huge fan of BMI. Their feud with Team 3D was the last time I was able to find Bubba and Devon entertaining.I really hope the Guns get to cash in their #1 contender's spot soon, and maybe this time something will actually come of it.

Because the show revolves around Flair vs. Hogan at the end of the day?

I haven't seen any Hogan dominance tonight, but the show isn't over yet.

So barring another quick match between this and the main event, 11 male wrestlers are going to be on tonight's show?

So barring another quick match between this and the main event, 11 male wrestlers are going to be on tonight's show?

If that means that Orlando Jordan isn't one of them........if you count him as male with this gimmick........then count me in.

Of course, just as I say that, they announce him. Fuck!

Yeah, at least they get a good amount of TV team every week unlike the Guns. I'm just a huge fan of BMI. Their feud with Team 3D was the last time I was able to find Bubba and Devon entertaining.I really hope the Guns get to cash in their #1 contender's spot soon, and maybe this time something will actually come of it.

You're supposed to forget that.

God forbid they actually put on capable wrestlers on a wrestling show. Nah, we need more high-pitched incoherent squealing from TBP and the rest of the Knockouts instead, coupled with poor wrestling? No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back