• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 06/03

Can somebody with a few grams of common sense tell me how Anderson managed to suck such complete ass in WWE?

Pretty sure I have more than a few grams. But I'll move on quickly because it's not worth spending the whole LD debating you. I will say this though, Robert Roode is BY FAR the best talent in the ring right now.

Has anybody realized the Hogan and Bischoff haven't been seen in the broadcast for an hour? Take note Guinness.

Beer Money should be involved in the tag team championship picture.

Disagree, they should let Roode out on his own. That dude would be a better main event heel than Sting, AJ, or whoever else they could throw out there. As much as I like Beer Money, I would love to see Roode get a chance to truly shine.

Has anybody realized the Hogan and Bischoff haven't been seen in the broadcast for an hour? Take note Guinness.

It's been something of a trend recently. I approve. This is the first show that's really worked in a while, so I'm hoping that we're getting onto a positive run.

I like Anderson when he talks less on the mic.

THANK YOU! If he just had like 1 quick line that was, I don't know, actually funny, I might like him. BTW though, this might piss some off, but hair being wet isn't that funny. If he had followed it up with something witty, it could have been. Other than that, it's just an observation that is, at best, worthy of a quick ha.

Disagree, they should let Roode out on his own. That dude would be a better main event heel than Sting, AJ, or whoever else they could throw out there. As much as I like Beer Money, I would love to see Roode get a chance to truly shine.

I agree, actually, but I want the BMI split to be done well and done over a long period of time.

So let me get this straight; a historic career midcarder with absolutely zero name value or main event experience is now a superior talent to Sting, AJ Styles and Jeff hardy (otherwise known as three of the most popular talents in the company).

THANK YOU! If he just had like 1 quick line that was, I don't know, actually funny, I might like him. BTW though, this might piss some off, but hair being wet isn't that funny. If he had followed it up with something witty, it could have been. Other than that, it's just an observation that is, at best, worthy of a quick ha.

I got a little chuckle out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back