• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 06/03

AJ/Lethal. PPV's looking really interesting so far, though I'm still sulking about the KotM match.

They've had a #1 Contender's KotM match before. Kaz won it. They could just do it again.

Joe, AJ, and others don't seem to be in a match anyway

Can somebody remind me how on earth Anderson managed to suck such complete ass in WWE?

Because he continues to in TNA as he stumbles through face promos, forgets his lines, delivers one big line to get the crowd behind him, then gets in the ring and proceeds to deliver a bunch of botches to further the fact that he's a half a trick pony. He still sucks ass, except now it's Hogan's instead of Vince's to get in the upper part of the card.

Jeff has outbursts when speaking and he's a tone deft Rock star. He borderlines a speech impediment like he borderlines drug problems.

Because he continues to in TNA as he stumbles through face promos, forgets his lines, delivers one big line to get the crowd behind him, then gets in the ring and proceeds to deliver a bunch of botches to further the fact that he's a half a trick pony. He still sucks ass, except now it's Hogan's instead of Vince's to get in the upper part of the card.

Can somebody with a few grams of common sense tell me how Anderson managed to suck such complete ass in WWE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back