• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 06/03

I'll drop the AJ thing. Fuck me for shitting on the TNA darling. LOL. I just don't buy him as a top of the card kind of guy, I enjoy him much more in the mid to upper mid card.

Oh damn it quit invoking Shawn's name. Seriously Flair, go away. You've lost any kind of respect you had, so just stop being a comedy act and go home.

I'm more than confident that Angle has slept with more than 17 women. In fact, just due to him sleeping with Karen he's been with at least 300 men.

You didn't like the one with Lethal?

Bearable but this is just saddening. He was the greatest wrestler in the world in his time but he's just destroying anything he had going for him. I can't watch the retirement ceremony anymore as it's just saddening now.

I have to agree with KB. You can't understand what Flair's saying half the time, he just kind of rambles, and he is an attention hog. He has sort of a good thing going as the guy Styles and Kazarian are fighting over, and if he did that and kept his own talking to a minimum, he'd have a lot more value.

I have to agree with KB. You can't understand what Flair's saying half the time, he just kind of rambles, and he is an attention hog. He has sort of a good thing going as the guy Styles and Kazarian are fighting over, and if he did that and kept his own talking to a minimum, he'd have a lot more value.

I agree with the second part of the statement, Flair is better off not talking too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back