TNA iMPACT! LD for 06/03

That was a perfectly acceptable segment. Knockouts aside there's been nothing wrong with tonight's show thus far.

Yeah; because in a company with one world championship it's necessary to remain in the main event constantly in other to be a successful main eventer.

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if he could be in a ME program without being carried.

See, this is where Kaz needs Flair's coaching. Stop jumping around like a jackass in the background, cheerleader. Let Flair work this and do what you need to do.

They're definitely teasing the face turn. Whether or not it happens or not is another matter. I'm putting my money on no.

In other news; woo, Kurt Angle. Angle segments are always worth watching.

By guys like Daniels?
Good grief.

No, my point was that unless he's programs with guys like Angle or Sting, they suck. Like the one with Daniels. Honestly, I prefer him in programs like this one, he's gonna get some spotlight and it wont be for a World Championship so it's believable.

So Kurt Angle is going to fight his way through the entire top ten rankings? That's great. Long program, comparatively unique, great matches. Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back