• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 06/03

Storms a brawler while Roodes a technician. Roode may have more cardio but Storm can still put on a good match.

The boozer cruiser. The beer helmet. Storm is a lot funnier than Roode, too. He has mic skills just as good as Roode's.

Doesn't seem to worry Samoa Joe too much. I doubt anybody will really care.

I didn't say Storm was bad, I said Roode was better. But yes, there are quite a few people that don't take Joe seriously because of his looks. It's sad, but it's true.

Roode reminds me of Mr. Perfect too, but he hits the spinebuster so much line Triple H. In some weird ways, he does remind me of "The Game", who might I add, has donned the "wet hair" look

The Wrestling's really been crammed into the second hour. I don't really care, but they probably could have spaced it out more consistently. Or not put Abyss or Orlando Jordon on TV at all?

Roode reminds me of Mr. Perfect too, but he hits the spinebuster so much line Triple H. In some weird ways, he does remind me of "The Game", who might I add, has donned the "wet hair" look

Hennig soaked his hair first. I don't understand how anyone can see it any other way – Roode is a spitting image of Hennig in every fashion.

It sounds so funny with that annoying announcer saying "the whole F'in show" Rob Van Dam. I can't help but laugh everytime they play that promo.

I don't like "Whole f'n show". Draws attention to the fact that they're not going to say fuck. Whole damn show sounds better.

Hennig soaked his hair first. I don't understand how anyone can see it any other way – Roode is a spitting image of Hennig in every fashion.

It's mostly just the fact that their spinebusters are eerily similar, but Mr. Perfect is definitely the better comparison.

It's mostly just the fact that their spinebusters are eerily similar, but Mr. Perfect is definitely the better comparison.

Sure, I'll give you that, but there's really nothing about him outside of that that would remind me of HHH at all. If anything, it's purely coincidental.

Speaking of Chelsea, is she getting raped or not? I haven't been watching consistently, so I'm not completely up on this angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back