• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.24.11

I can't wait to watch The Hard Times of RJ Berger

Are Sammi and Ronnie still bitching at each other?

RJ Berger had one of the best season ending episodes ever. I was crying from laughter at the end as he so casually walked out of the hospital.:lmao:

Of course they're still bitching at each other. But there is another man in Sammi's life, and his name is Arvin. That's right, Arvin.

I think I'll finish out Impact because I am actually enjoying it and catch the Shore on replay at 11. I must now avoid Facebook and Twitter for the next hour.

Oh and kudos to Matt Hardy. He is actually getting back into shape. And he somehow landed the smoking hot Reby Sky.

How's the show going guys? Missed most due to Florida giving me a damn heart attack and going to overtime. Now it's Zona time! Still, wanted to check in and see how the show was. Can someone give me a recap?

Ric Flair, with Bubba Ray Dudley and Matt Hardy.

Boy Flair you sure were right about running with the elite of the elite. You're not going to find two better guys to accompany you to the buffet after the show. What, they have to wrestle? Welp, we're fucked.

Oh Bully Ray time, he is pretty much the only reason I decided to watch tonight...which is kinda sad now that I think about it

Ugh, STFU Matt, literally nobody gives a shit what you have to say, you dreadlock sportin' douche

So again, it's about what they did like 10 years ago and how it's THEIR TIME now. Oh and make sure to bash WWE a bit.

RJ Berger had one of the best season ending episodes ever. I was crying from laughter at the end as he so casually walked out of the hospital.:lmao:

Of course they're still bitching at each other. But there is another man in Sammi's life, and his name is Arvin. That's right, Arvin.

I think I'll finish out Impact because I am actually enjoying it and catch the Shore on replay at 11. I must now avoid Facebook and Twitter for the next hour.

Oh and kudos to Matt Hardy. He is actually getting back into shape. And he somehow landed the smoking hot Reby Sky.

I want to smash Snooki so bad. I don't know why but I do.

I want a Hardy shirt.

I want to smash Snooki so bad. I don't know why but I do.

I want a Hardy shirt.

I would smash her too. Or attempt to smash her, much like the Mickie James debacle would go. I don't know what it is about her, but I think she's been looking pretty sexy this season.

Abyss! If it's the 2006 Abyss, I'm pumped.

I would smash her too. Or attempt to smash her, much like the Mickie James debacle would go. I don't know what it is about her, but I think she's been looking pretty sexy this season.

Abyss! If it's the 2006 Abyss, I'm pumped.

I guess it's because I have a thing for short girls. I was skeptical of Deena at first but she isn't that bad.

Abyss just needs to kick ass.

Oh look, it's Abyss, with new ring gear. Hoo-ray.

Just hire some dipshit to take huge bumps for Abyss and stick him in hardcore matches for the rest of his life. Keep him the fuck out of the title pictures please.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2966279 said:
Can Crimson please kill him again? Just do it once every time he returns so we almost never see him. :)

Speaking of Crimson, where has he been? It could be I just started watching TNA again a few weeks ago and he might be injured, but did he just completely randomly disappear like Brian Kendrick? I miss that little guy.

Speaking of Crimson, where has he been? It could be I just started watching TNA again a few weeks ago and he might be injured, but did he just completely randomly disappear like Brian Kendrick? I miss that little guy.

He was young and talented and got a good reaction when he came out. He was immediately taken off TV before people started watching for him, lest he do something evil like draw people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back