• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.24.11

Bischoffs remarks to Anderson so far are the best part of this show because of how true they were. You are not funny Anderson, in any way, even slightly. Your jokes suck, and your rambling rants you call promos have no direction or focus. Just talking loudly and abrasively doesn't make you charismatic. It makes you annoying.

Bischoffs remarks to Anderson so far are the best part of this show because of how true they were. You are not funny Anderson, in any way, even slightly. Your jokes suck, and your rambling rants you call promos have no direction or focus. Just talking loudly and abrasively doesn't make you charismatic. It makes you annoying.

Remeber the good ol days when he had the WWE harnessing all of that :(

My, how far the mighty have fallen. Remember WM23? him AND MVP, man

Mickie James in Daisy Dukes is the best thing about TNA, and maybe even all of pro wrestling. Now if we could only get Layla in those every week as well, I would be the happiest man alive.

And my random prediction for the day: RVD turns heel at Lock Down.

That was kind of funny in a way. Also, why did it take Joe so long to get back there? How far could Pope run while he got Okato tied up like that?

Even after this assault, us people in Jacksonville still cheered for him last Friday. Being from the same city pretty much forgives anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back