TNA iMPACT! LD for 04.28.11

If this match lasts more the ten mins. or has a clean finish I'll be shocked, if both those things happen there will likely be shit in my pants...

......nothing has changed since the commercial. Sting is still in the same spit and Anderson is still in the same place with Ray standing over him. There was no change at all.

I wish they toned down on the swearing because those fucking bleeps starting to annoy me did anyone count how many there was? 40 would be a good guess.

Odd that Scott Steiner is already a heel, seeing he came back to TNA to save the company. Very odd. Actually, it's stupid.

The same thing happened with Pope after Bound For Glory when he told Nash and Sting that he was staying around to "fight the good fight".

Didn't you know that fighting the good fight and saving the company meant to turn heel?

Steiner was fucking hilarious last night during that backstage brawl with Morgan. The way he kept telling him "I said I was sorry!" while Morgan kept beating him up was priceless.

Otherwise, average show. Second hour was fairly good, first hour was fucking atrocious though, especially the first 25 minutes of the show. That was honestly one of the worst opening 25 minutes to any wrestling show I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back