• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 05.12.11

Gotta be Bully Ray or Anderson winning this. A hell has got to win this. Why would you have another face/face match at the next PPV?

Um, Anderson is the "most popular" face on the roster. We all think he blows, but that doesn't actually make him a heel. The company wants him to be their Austin, their badass face.....

Um, Anderson is the "most popular" face on the roster. We all think he blows, but that doesn't actually make him a heel. The company wants him to be their Austin, their badass face.....

Eh, I don't really consider him a face at all. Tweener at best. Even if he was, though, he still adds more of a heel element to the winner of RVD/Sting than a guy like Angle, AJ, etc.

No reason to have a clear-cut face win this thing.

"We did not have an elimination during the break"

Yeah, because there was no break. It was literally just a cut. EVERYBODY was in the same position they were in when we went to commercial. Did anybody else notice this?

Bully Ray and Tommy Dreamer are in the final six in this battle royal and that's almost logical in this company. Not sure what that says.

Eh, I don't really consider him a face at all. Tweener at best. Even if he was, though, he still adds more of a heel element to the winner of RVD/Sting than a guy like Angle, AJ, etc.

No reason to have a clear-cut face win this thing.

You make a decent point, but he's supposed to be their Austin. Even though he was different than Hogan and Hart before him, Austin was the ultimate babyface. Anderson has been booked and has performed extremely poorly so he comes off as a crybaby tweener, but he's supposed to be Austin. He's supposed to be the babyface everyone gets behind. It's just not there though. Quite honestly, I'd prefer anyone but him to win as you've had the same 3 guys going for the title for months.

TNA's website has been redesigned and it says Impact Wrestling on Spike but still lists TNA. I think that sums up the answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back