• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 04.28.11

If Steiner remotely comes close to winning a match in this feud, that might be the end of me watching TNA. Seriously, I'll hire someone else to cover it on my site!

Not cool Sting, Not cool, you fucked with another persons vehicle, I don't give a shit what issue you have, you just don't fuck with another mans car:disappointed:

Also how the fuck does a guy wearing a flamboyant robe and white face paint, carrying a baseball bat, not get any ones attention?, much less that fact that he's using that bat to vandalize someones personal property?

Not cool Sting, Not cool, you fucked with another persons vehicle, I don't give a shit what issue you have, you just don't fuck with another mans car:disappointed:

Also how the fuck does a guy wearing a flamboyant robe and white face paint, carrying a baseball bat, not get any ones attention?, much less that fact that he's using that bat to vandalize someones personal property?

Since when do angry men carrying baseball bats wearing facepaint require being paid attention to? He's a hero and would NEVER deface property. He's got Christian values!

He has the same lawyer that Steve Austin, Samoa Joe's ninjas, Rikishi, the guy that makes those AWFUL Spanish Announce Tables and Roddy Piper when he cut that midget's hair against his will. I believe his name is Kevin Fabe.

Well, if you saw a man with face paint using a baseball bat to destroy someones personal property would you want him to notice you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back