TNA iMPACT! LD for 04.28.11

I can come up with more logical theories explaining Joe's kidnapping than I can Obama being from Indonesia.

Of course there wasn't, because the crazy people wouldn't listen to logic.
So it was a waste of time for Obama to play their game. Just like arguing with you be a waste of the TNA fans' time. You're not worth the headache or the distraction from something they enjoy and to their credit, many of them are willing to do the adult thing here.

On TNA, Joe was kidnapped by ninjas on national TV and no one called the cops, no one went and looked for him, no one even mentioend it while he was gone or when he was back. This was deemed fine. Bit different than this, but just as illogical.
Whatever.

*Edit* Actually, not whatever. TNA fans aren't rallying around the Joe kidnapping angle. It's a shit comparison.

So it was a waste of time for Obama to play their game. Just like arguing with you be a waste of the TNA fans' time. You're not worth the headache or the distraction from something they enjoy and to their credit, many of them are willing to do the adult thing here.

Whatever.

*Edit* Actually, not whatever. TNA fans aren't rallying around the Joe kidnapping angle. It's a shit comparison.

So Obama dealing with them is the same as the TNA fanboys hiding on MSN? Uh....right.

No matter what they say or what logic they produce, you won't let the issue rest. I think it's to their credit to deal with running the country and leave you and the haters to have your circle jerk alone in the dark. If only President Obama could be more like the TNA fanbase. The public conversation would really benefit from that.

Congrats, KB. You're running board activity off. Way to go, champ. Sweet victory. Never back down. Hustle. Loyalty. Respeck.

No matter what they say or what logic they produce, you won't let the issue rest. I think it's to their credit to deal with running the country and leave you and the haters to have your circle jerk alone in the dark. If only President Obama could be more like the TNA fanbase. The public conversation would really benefit from that.

Congrats, KB. You're running board activity off. Way to go, champ. Sweet victory. Never back down. Hustle. Loyalty. Respeck.

Glad to point out how ridiculous other posters are at time.

Yep, ever since you all left because you got tired of people making fair complaints that you couldn't explain because the majority of you refuse to ever admit that there is a single thing wrong with your precious company.

Yep, ever since you all left because you got tired of people making fair complaints that you couldn't explain because the majority of you refuse to ever admit that there is a single thing wrong with your precious company.

Of course, many of those same people have NO problem pointing out every fault the WWE has, and when anyone with a brain agrees and can see fault in BOTH companies, they are still called WWE fanboys for still attacking "their" company.

I love how it all falls on KB who fairly attacks WWE when justified as well. It's called being fair on his part. I do the same thing and I think fans have a right to like and dislike things. I'm a Yankee fan and I'll be the first to tell you that Brett Gardner stinks this year. He's been awful. If anyone wanted to tell me that, I'd be the first one to agree, even if it is a Red Sox fan who I loathe. Just because he's a Yankee, I won't defend him until he starts doing better.

The same theory could apply here though for the life of me, I'll still NEVER understand this idea that you have to like one company more than the other. Even worse, the idea that you have to ONLY watch one and if you watch both, you are clearly doing so just to trash it.

I dunno man. I just come here to have fun on Thursdays (though I'll be in and out due to the draft tonight). Don't know why it's gotten so petty around here.

11.gif

The second biggest wrestling company in the country is opening with a wife of a wrestler coming to the ring with an umbrella so that horse droppings don't fall on her as she goes to interrogate catering women.

Yeah.

Good thing the Knockouts champ who is a babyface and obviously the best diva at the moment isn't in the ring to be accused.

She's no Rock when it comes to this, though I was half expecting her to tell the catering lady to "poontang her ass out of there".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back