• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 04.21.11

These two would rather walk around in shit than run to the showers?? LMAO this shit is funny

There were a few high points in that impact... but it mostly resembled what Jeff and Karen were covered in.

There were definitely parts of this show that I liked. Specifically, the one where my IMPACT player of the week came from. If you are interested, here it is:

IMPACT Player of the Week

The show was definitely better without Pope for me though. That, no Bischoff, limited Anderson helped for me.

One thing: if I remember right, DX was blasted beyond belief for dropping manure on Vince and Shane and the Spirit Squad a few years back. How is this different?

How do you know JJ

I tweeted it to him and he tweeted back. Wrestlers don't usually tweet back so it was kinda cool to actually get that. Even the guys I have a repoire with don't usually tweet back (ie guys I've had actual contact with in the past) so it was pretty cool to see that he actually payed attention to what I sent him.

How do you know JJ

I take it back. He actually sent me a personal message thanking me for "getting" it and appreciating the work he puts in. I didn't see that until now but it means a lot that he took the time out to read what I sent him. I think he just became my favorite wrestler! Interview next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back