TNA iMPACT! LD for 04.21.11

And I'll take his cage match against Edge over every single match you just mentioned. How you can shit on Matt vs. MVP and then turn around and praise Jeff vs. fucking Carlito is beyond me.

And again with the world titles. Has zero bearing on this conversation. I never argued Matt was BETTER than Jeff, I said he's had some great singles matches/feuds and has been more consistent than Jeff. Which he has been. Matt was excellent from 03-08 while Jeff was a human botch machine with no understanding of psychology until his matches with Triple H in 08.

Yeah they do. World titles play a role (and no not the only role so save your idiotic "so Arquette is a great champion?" garbage) as apparently they mean you're popular enough to carry the company and you're the guy that is going to get the most money and recognition for the company.

And with Matt vs. MVP, it's because MVP is overrated beyond belief. He was ok as a heel and then just stopped meaning anything. If you want a guy like that, have at it. I'd rather watch someone that actually, you know, does something. Matt being better than Jeff continues to be a joke. That "human botch machine" that you call him, is what made him famous and made him the top guy in the company not named Cena for a long time. BUt hey, he didn't eat pizza and shoot basketball before having one of the worst US Title reigns ever.

You'll kill yourself... then hang yourself?

I don't think hanging jokes are exactly appropriate in the world of wrestling, what with Benoit and Mike Awesome and all.

Morgan..... Morgan... Morgan.... he said he was with your girlfriend ... time to beat his ass... not say you respect him.. <.<

Still Morgan is over like rover in the impact zone..

Yeah they do.

Really? What part of world titles has fucking ANYTHING to do with my argument that Matt has had good singles matches? Are people incapable of having a good singles match unless they hold a world title? No. So no, again, world titles have nothing to do with this conversation.

And with Matt vs. MVP, it's because MVP is overrated beyond belief. He was ok as a heel and then just stopped meaning anything. If you want a guy like that, have at it. I'd rather watch someone that actually, you know, does something. Matt being better than Jeff continues to be a joke. That "human botch machine" that you call him, is what made him famous and made him the top guy in the company not named Cena for a long time. BUt hey, he didn't eat pizza and shoot basketball before having one of the worst US Title reigns ever.

Can you fucking read? Here, since you missed it the last 3 times I said it, I'll say it again in big bold letters so you can't miss it:

I NEVER SAID MATT HARDY WAS BETTER THAN JEFF.

Kay, you got it? You going to actually read what I said this time, or go back to your argument about how Jeff is better than Matt when I never fucking said he wasn't?

You don't have the largest arms in the world Scott, that dude from that documentary about steroid does.

Really? What part of world titles has fucking ANYTHING to do with my argument that Matt has had good singles matches? Are people incapable of having a good singles match unless they hold a world title? No. So no, again, world titles have nothing to do with this conversation.

Can you fucking read? Here, since you missed it the last 3 times I said it, I'll say it again in big bold letters so you can't miss it:

I NEVER SAID MATT HARDY WAS BETTER THAN JEFF.

Kay, you got it? You going to actually read what I said this time, or go back to your argument about how Jeff is better than Matt when I never fucking said he wasn't?

Whatever man. Don't you have something else to copy off me instead of sitting here changing your story time after time?

Whatever man. Don't you have something else to copy off me instead of sitting here changing your story time after time?

:lmao: :lmao:

What the fuck have I ever copied off of you? PLEASE don't fucking flatter yourself KB. I know you can't be so arrogant as to think that you're the first person to ever review wrestling shows.

And my story hasn't changed. Go back and read every post of mine in this thread. The only argument I made was that Matt has had good singles matches and feuds. You said he hasn't. I listed a bunch of singles matches of his that I thought were good. You responded by changing the argument to Jeff > Matt when that was never my argument in the first place.

Morgan was great there. I honestly have no idea how he's never held the title in this company. I mean, you know he's a company guy if he just sold like fuck for Scott Steiner's weak little kick there. The dude WANTS a title shot, GIVE him the title shot. Hell, give him the damn title. It would be new, exciting, and the people sound like they want it. As Cena said to Rock "LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back