• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 05.17.12

I just want to clock in andsay that the Battle Royale had the best ending I have seen in a long time for battle royales.

Reactions: IHW
Never understood why Angle pulled out of olympics due to injury yet he basically has wrestled every week on impact since. Whole thing was probably just a p.r stunt.

Pretty good episode of IW. Mostly wrestling, not too many segments, building feuds and coming out of what was a great event in Sacrifice TNA seem to have kept to a consistent level. Hope they can maintain this going into Slammiversary.

Loved the show tonight. Although, it seemed like a 2 hour build for next week. Hope we get a few new feuds leading into Slammiversary. Also hoping Joe and Magnus aren't done.

Love tonight's show every match was good Main Event was really good, Really like the Slammiversary hype videos and I'm excited to for Open Figh night and the new Gut Check competitor

Another week, another Impact that's more entertaining than Raw. Just like clockwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back