• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.24.11

20 seconds into the fucking broadcast and I already want to change the channel. I FUCKING hate autotune

I turned off a Raw from 01 with a good Eddie vs. Jericho match and the tournament for this. Don't disappoint me TNA.

So Anderson attacked the biggest face Sting yet Immortal is still out to get Anderson. Does a TNA mark want to explain this to me?

Did I mention how much I hate the fucking "Network" angle. The angle was shitty in ECW why the hell would it be good in TNA?

Booking a match that people spent 50 bucks on, on Impact most likely to have the same end result. I try to watch this without ripping into it but it's just so hard.

God damnit. If you're opening segment is so long that they need to insert a commercial break in it, it's too fucking long!

I'm glad they covered the #1 contender match that Anderson won in February. It's kind of bullshit but it's indeed covered so points for that.

Fuck, and last week started with such promise...and then dooowwwnnnnnhiiiilllll

they desperately need to do a better job of balancing out the show

YOU SHUT YOUR ****E HEATHEN MOUTH! TNA IS THE GOSPEL AND YOU ARE A BLASPHEMER FOR THINKING OTHERWISE! IMMEDIATELY KILL YOURSELF!

I'm here to do the usual recap/review. Had hope for tonight's show until I read the spoilers. Not exactly anticipating a good show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back