• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.24.11

Mickie James in Daisy Dukes is the best thing about TNA, and maybe even all of pro wrestling.

Brofist.exe

I would destroy that booty. I can't even think of a word to properly describe how hard I would destroy that shit. Wait, yes I can. I'd Hiroshima that bitch.

RVD turns heel at Lock Down.

I think at that point both KB and I would just give each other a look of absolute bewilderment, signal to each other to grab our respective firearms, and blow our respective brains out in a strange, kinky, murder-suicide pact.

Brofist.exe

I would destroy that booty. I can't even think of a word to properly describe how hard I would destroy that shit. Wait, yes I can. I'd Hiroshima that bitch.

I think at that point both KB and I would just give each other a look of absolute bewilderment, signal to each other to grab our respective firearms, and blow our respective brains out in a strange, kinky, murder-suicide pact.

I might be at the show. Heaven help me.

Brofist.exe

Oh the things I would attempt to do to that ass but ultimately fail at before crying myself to sleep. Would be nasty, as the kids say these days.

Would you really be that shocked if this is how it turns out? And if it's kinky, why am I not invited?

You know how there is always that one guy standing and clapping during every heel turn ever? That would be me for predicting this, while you and X kill yourselves in the kinkiest way possible.

There's a tiny chance it'll be me, Shocky and Sly. Imagine that reaction.

There's a tiny chance it'll be me, Shocky and Sly. Imagine that reaction.

It would be a triple shot of this:

CornetteFace_4208.jpg

Impact hasn't been too shabby this week, at least compared to last week. But do I watch the second half of Impact or the season finale of the Jersey Shore?

So their first half main event thing is again Flair. Who would have thought that back in 83 when he was a 3 time champion that this would be happening 28 years later?

How sad is it that tonight's show is light years ahead of last week's already, yet it's still been totally mediocre with almost no wrestling?

So they're building to RVD or Anderson joining Immortal at the PPV. I'd bet money on it being a triple threat at the PPV so we have a triple threat for the title with two guys that are believed to be turning heel.

Sound familiar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back