• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.24.11

Alright, so does Tommy Dreamer actually have anything to do with this angle, or was this completely random?

I think that's his daily outing at the retirement home. Part of his 2 hour community outing. They let him think he's still a valid member of society. "I'm still a wrestler dammit!! They let me be on tv sometimes!! I don't get to roll on the ground...except when I drop my pills and chase after them..."

KB...you think Dixie and the other execs would've learned the lesson and took a cue from Vince and realized the ECW thing was good as a ONE NIGHT ONLY thing...

Reviewing the Gunner/Murphy and Young/Jordan tag match right now. This match may single-handedly be setting the wrestling business back 20 years. It's that bad.

There — now all the people whining about TNA dropping the ball can shut the fuck up about Crimson not being on the show.

Crimson's finisher is fuckin' sick. Red alert!

Magnus doing a great job of selling, too — I love the "where the hell am I?" walk outside the ring.

Eh. Not bad. Just a squash to help establish Crimson so it did it's job.

Apparently TNA doesn't care about the UK viewership.

There — now all the people whining about TNA dropping the ball can shut the fuck up about Crimson not being on the show.

I wish they would drop the ball on him. Nothing about him seems particularly interesting or gripping. I'd rather see Hernandez in that big-muscle-guy babyface spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back