TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.24.11

I'd rather see Hernandez join the rest of the drab personality dolts and fuck off, right out of TNA.

Are you shitting me? Hernandez has more personality in his pinky than Crimson has ever shown or likely will ever show.

Are you shitting me? Hernandez has more personality in his pinky than Crimson has ever shown or likely will ever show.

On this note, I've given you guys a good hour, but it's time for me to retire to putting iMPACT! on pause and finishing up a late dinner.

Not sure i'll be back for the LD or not, so if I'm not, have a good one, fellas.

I feel like I'm watching one of those videos where a bunch of Chinese girls humiliate one other girl by making her take off her clothes while beating the shit out of her.

I feel like I'm watching one of those videos where a bunch of Chinese girls humiliate one other girl by making her take off her clothes while beating the shit out of her.

I bet you watch alot of those kinds of videos, don't you Mozz? The kind with ornery space tentacles violating Japanese girls.

You sick fuck.

The main issue I never got with THEY:

How much more authority did Hogan and Bischoff need? They could sign talent (RVD/Jeff Hardy/a ton of other guys) and booked cards/matches yet they needed to turn heel to have even more power, drawing a ton of issues that keep them from using said power? I don't get that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back