• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.24.11

Right after wrestling, Flair will demand to go to Denny's for a Rooty Tooty fresh n Fruity before the deal ends at 8 pm. Then its off to bed for him by 9 pm.

Right after wrestling, Flair will demand to go to Denny's for a Rooty Tooty fresh n Fruity before the deal ends at 8 pm. Then its off to bed for him by 9 pm.

Actually, he's going to Space Mountain with your girlfriend, but you believe whatever helps you sleep better at night. ;) :lmao:

"Those boys called you uncle."

I thought they were supposed to be kayfabe brothers...

Wait, they involved his kids in this angle? Oh, they're old, okay.

Actually, he's going to Space Mountain with your girlfriend, but you believe whatever helps you sleep better at night. ;) :lmao:

:lmao: Girlfriend?! LOL, better explain that to the fellas I've gone out with my dear. LOL But, I guess he gets the discount at Disneyland on Space Mountain since he's a senior citizen. He better have his Rascal charged up, and the battery backup, I'm sure there will be others waiting in line with him.

Alright, so does Tommy Dreamer actually have anything to do with this angle, or was this completely random?

HAHAHAH the fucking IMPACT ZONE is dead silent. That's new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back