• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.24.11

I was gonna say something bad about the idea of a posedown tonight, but then Scott Steiner started talking, and now all is right with the world.

I was gonna say something bad about the idea of a posedown tonight, but then Scott Steiner started talking, and now all is right with the world.

I'm sure when "Pose Down" was said Orlando Jordan immediately volunteered to be the oil-boy for the set up, hoping it'd be a speedo contest.

See I can live with Young doing stuff like that. He's interrupting something that isn't incredibly important. I get annoyed when he does that kind of stuff for major angles that are supposed to be serious.

See I can live with Young doing stuff like that. He's interrupting something that isn't incredibly important. I get annoyed when he does that kind of stuff for major angles that are supposed to be serious.

Same. I have no issue with him doing these comedy bits during the lower mid-card segments.

For the love of all things good and holy, do not have this result in Karen and Kurt getting together in any way, shape or form.

Lols. I don't normally like comedy in the ring, but a little bit of Eric Young usually goes down pretty well.

Speaking of Young...whatever happened to his 'partner' OJ?? I found someone who could partner with OJ for a great tag team...

bruno2.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back