• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD: Crucial Crew Not Included

At least the kids aren't involved in the wedding.

the daughters aren't involved in the wedding because it would be too much temptation for Flair...you know he likes em young... and then with Orlando Jordan in the dress now...its a Garden of Eden for Flair... WOOO!!

I bet Undertaker is going to come up from the ring and chokeslam them both.

"I thought this was the bible belt?" -Taz

No Taz, it's just the South. Same values as the Bible Belt, they just ignore them even more.

the daughters aren't involved in the wedding because it would be too much temptation for Flair...you know he likes em young... and then with Orlando Jordan in the dress now...its a Garden of Eden for Flair... WOOO!!

It must suck to know you have a lot of competition on here for comedian of the night.

Man.. my intestines felt like they were going to erupt several times reading this thread.

ON THE ROAD? LOL.

Also, ugh, this is creepy. Them using the words "Princess" and "daddy" are giving me some weeeeeeird feelings.

Okay, I read the spoilers and I have to come clean; Karen got the cake off her face, but right before they walked out Kurt nutted on her

Hencewhy he's smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back