TNA iMPACT! LD: Crucial Crew Not Included

That was turrible. A guy as ripped as Terry looks like exactly the type of guy that could muscle his way out of the Steiner recliner.

Kurt Angle is from Pittsburgh, Bart Scott should maul him.

wow this just in--- its wwe related but WWE has offered Cristaine "Cyborg" Santos a contract... WOW----
anyways--- tna knockouts better learn to wrestle a bit better if she signs with the 'E... and ya i know tna thread here just wanted to drop that info...

The Steiner vs Terry match wasnt actually half bad... and Ric Flair needs to slow down sometimes when he speaks... sounds like fat kid with cake in his mouth chasing after girls at sleep-away camp... and Bart Scott-- that was so weak...

"when i was pre-engaged...id be pre-porking anything with a pulse"- John C. Reilly- Cedar Rapids... haha that shit looks hilarious... not to mention i went to school in cedar rapids

wow this just in--- its wwe related but WWE has offered Cristaine "Cyborg" Santos a contract... WOW----
anyways--- tna knockouts better learn to wrestle a bit better if she signs with the 'E... and ya i know tna thread here just wanted to drop that info...

The Steiner vs Terry match wasnt actually half bad... and Ric Flair needs to slow down sometimes when he speaks... sounds like fat kid with cake in his mouth chasing after girls at sleep-away camp... and Bart Scott-- that was so weak...

That's not how you use em dashes, dude.

Calling Rob Terry "talent" is a bit if a stretch.

So was calling Goldberg "talent" for much of his run, but they found a way to push him. Guys like Terry have value as enforcers and such that just use muscle to beat people up. Can't do that when you look like a pussy and submit to guys as old as your father in 3 minutes though.

The guy doesn't know what he's talking about but he sounds like he wants to be there. I can more than live with him if he actually acts like he wants to be there.

I don't get why you're all hating on the guy doing commentary. He's not that bad at all. Like KB said, he's selling the emotion of the match even if he's doing a terrible job calling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back