TNA iMPACT! LD: Crucial Crew Not Included

This whole Morgan-Hernandez shit pisses me off so much. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE BE CHEERING FOR MORGAN?! HE is the one who turned his back on Hernandez last year and BROKE THE DUDE'S NECK, and then mocked him for weeks afterwards because of it. And now we're supposed to be on his side? This shit just makes my brain hurt.

This whole Morgan-Hernandez shit pisses me off so much. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE BE CHEERING FOR MORGAN?! HE is the one who turned his back on Hernandez last year and BROKE THE DUDE'S NECK, and then mocked him for weeks afterwards because of it. And now we're supposed to be on his side? This shit just makes my brain hurt.

To be fair X, WWE is doing the same thing with the Orton/Punk storyline. Really, why should people be cheering for Orton when he was the one who sneaked attacked Punk and cost him his World Title?

This kind of shit just happens in pro wrestling. The sport has never been too good with continuity.

Again, if WWE can get away with making Edge and Christian not brothers, I think TNA can get away with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back