The Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, why have a complaint thread, if we are not allowed to discuss it but ok, I will drop it.

It's like I stated in the multiple PM's that you sent me, our non-spam forums are not a place for you and buddy to have one-lined conversations that barely touch upon the thread's original subject at hand. If your posts cannot drive discussions between yourself and more than one other poster viewing the forums, it is considered to be spam.

You did not stay on subject... you merely posted about a small part of another poster's thought.

^^

I don't know if i can respond to this without being crucified but that isn't true. Someone made a accusation that Cena got things handed to him and I simply pointed out that, there were more then one wrestlers that had things handed to him which is the truth that Cena was not the only one that got things handed to them.

That poster made that accusation but did not explain what he got handed to him. IF we are all about giving examples here, where was that poster example when he made the accusation that Cena got things handed to him?

That post was driving a discussion between us. We were discussing it. So, I am suppose to be ok with the poster acting as if Cena is the only wrestler that got things handed to him? No one is suppose to respond to that particular comment?

It wasn't a one line conversation, we were discussing that other wrestlers who were in Cena shoes got things handed to him. I wanted the poster to be aware that there are other wrestlers who did have things handed to him as well.

Stop spamming up this thread. Do not post again in here. I dont care if they say something naughty about your mother. You will receive an infraction for every post in this thread hereafter

^^

Your baiting me and your giving me a infraction?

Is there a actual admin here?

to see this?

Who is the actual owner of this site?

Welp. I tried, I really tried.

Over a warning. Can you imagine.

Sometimes, its better to just drop it.

I know, I know. Everyone deserves a 323rd chance.

Okay, this needs to stop. CenaFan, I've answered your complaint, as have 2 other mods. I'll be deleting all other posts regarding this after this post and I will hand out infractions to anyone who continues. If you have any additional questions, you can send me a Private Message and we'll discuss things calmly through there. This thread has been spammed enough.

^^

Your baiting me and your giving me a infraction?

Is there a actual admin here?

to see this?

Who is the actual owner of this site?

I am an Admin. You seem to be not very smart. You would have received an Infraction from anyways, as you asked a question which is already answered in the Rules AND FAQ, which in the first post of THIS thread, tells you that you will receive an Infraction for Spamming.

NorCal has VERY nicely, on multiple occasions, told you to not post in this thread. I suggest, as an Administrator, to listen to him. Consult the Rules and FAQ for your answers, and do not post in this thread again on this subject.

I am an Admin. You seem to be not very smart. You would have received an Infraction from anyways, as you asked a question which is already answered in the Rules AND FAQ, which in the first post of THIS thread, tells you that you will receive an Infraction for Spamming.

I even let that go, and didnt give an infraction in the first place, and answered the person's question. I was actually far nicer in this thread than I needed to be.

Let this be an example to everyone else.

I know threads are deleted if they're deemed unfit, but are users supposed to be notified otherwise, or do they just get removed without warning or explanation?

This isn't a complaint per se...I think the WWE section is spread too thin. Raw, Smackdown, and NXT are all under the WWE umbrella so it might be nice to have them all condensed to just one WWE section. You could have sticky threads for all three brands for show reviews and thoughts. It's reasonable to have a thread about Edge in the same section as a thread about Jack Swagger without having to bounce back and forth. Just an idea...

excuse me, I have made this account to tell somebody that The beast is not an alt, please lift this ban and delete my account.

yeah but it might be pure BS, people couold have the exact same likes and dislikes.

That makes no difference. Your IP is unique to your internet access point, meaning that three profiles, now 4, are accessing this website from your IP address.

well my brother made an account on the forums, and we moved house recently

Luckily our MB doesn't give a shit about your likes or dislikes and purely judges you based on your IP address. So either you are an alternate account and you're just lying to us, or TWO other people registered and started accounts on WZ using your personal computer.

I'm going to have to take the robot's side, sorry bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back