The WZ Ask a Staff Member Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I've decided we don't need two different threads for questions or Complaints anymore, so we're just going to have one thread for both. If you have any questions for the Staff member here on the WrestleZone forums, or if you wish to dispute a Warning/Infraction, you may do so in this thread. Please be advised if you ask a question or lodge a Complaint, you may get an answer you don't want. Please be ready to take this maturely.

Also, to all regular members, please note the title of the thread says WZ Staff members. That means we'll answer the questions, and don't need regular members to do so.

Please read the RULES and the FAQ before posting your Question or Complaint in this thread. Failure to do so will result in an Infraction for Spamming.

DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS ALREADY ANSWERED IN THE RULEBOOK AND THE FAQ!

DOING SO WILL RESULT IN AN INFRACTION FOR SPAMMING!!!

WrestleZone Forums Rulebook: Click Here!

WrestleZone Forums Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Click Here!

WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAIN NEWS SITE. THIS INCLUDES CHAIR SHOT REALITY. Posting a complaint about what happens on the main page will result in an Infraction for Spamming.

I have a question.

If I were to make a post (for example) in the "What song are you currently listening to" thread, and let's say that song happened to be by Michael Jackson or whoever. Could I turn around and copy and paste that post into another thread word for word? Or would that be counted as spam?

Just asking. I've seen some dying threads that I posted the same exact thing in another thread.

If you post something twice in two threads it wouldn't be spamming. Pointless, but not spamming unless you do it a lot.

I re-read the rules and I have one question before I post a thread about something.

In the automatic ban offenses, section F states "F. Illegal Content - Anyone caught requesting or posting illegal content, such as live PPV streams, may face a permanent ban."

Does this rule over asking questions about Game console emulators and help/questions I have regarding them? Since I'm going to assume it's not legal. I just want to double check this before I post.

Well I'm having troubles with a certain code that I can't seem to get working on VBA, I was just gonna start a GSD thread looking for people who have and use VBA and Gameshark codes for help etc, would that be ok or does section F cover it?

Since nobody on any other sites have been much help.

Technically, video game emulators are not illegal. Technically, downloading ROMS from the Internet is.

You could post a hypothetical, asking if you were to make a backup copy of a game you own to be played only on your computer with an emulator, how would people go about solving the problem you have. After all, it is only in a hypothetical sense, and the pursuit of knowledge hasn't yet been made illegal.

I've seen many people with rotating signatures, yet no information on the coding required to add one. Can I ask, if someone would help by posting a sample of the coding needed to add a rotating signature?

Your best bet is to PM one of the people you see with said signatures.

How long do you have to edit a response ? I'm stickler for correct spelling but I can't seem to edit my last post any more.

I would like to know if there's anyway at all that I can recover my old account.

I use to be Ptd on here, I wasnt on for a few months and tried logging in. I tried all four passwords I would have used in the past few years, and none of them worked. I can't send myself a new password or anything, because the email I used for the account has been canceled.

I would like to know if there's anyway at all that I can recover my old account.

I use to be Ptd on here, I wasnt on for a few months and tried logging in. I tried all four passwords I would have used in the past few years, and none of them worked. I can't send myself a new password or anything, because the email I used for the account has been canceled.

What was the e-mail account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back